Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying Twitterers

Had to dump Tyshawn and Selby today...they're so facking annoying

filmfanatic24 is a doche of the highest order. Never shuts up about Subway.

Comment

What are some examples of their tweets Joe?

Comment

There are a handful that I am about to dump.... for the same reasons you dumped them.

Comment

Any I should follow when I get around to starting a twitter?

Comment

http://twitter.com/#!/joshselby32

Ty's are protected

but Josh replies to EVERYBODY, he's dumb as a box of rocks, and he's got this fake "hate" that's "motivating him"

yeah sure, "Josh is dumb for leaving, he could use another year to get better"=hate

dumb

also, as the rest of you, I hate "OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN. MY MOM IS DYING. MY LITTLE SISTER HAS CANCER. CAN I GET A RT :)!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
              http://twitter.com/#!/joshselby32

I hate "OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN. MY MOM IS DYING. MY LITTLE SISTER HAS CANCER. CAN I GET A RT :)!!!!!!!!!!!"

Easily the worst thing about twitter.

Comment

I added (a verified) George Takei the other day and, two days later, had this direct message from him:

Thx for following! I can only tweet a limited number of thank you DMs--but you get one! I hope you retweet me hard & often. OhMyyy...

Comment

I unfollowed Selby already

the kid's driving me nuts

Comment

I love George Takei's tweets. He admitted on Stern recently that his wife Brad does much of the work, but that he jots down notes and stockpiles things he wants Brad to tweet for him.

I dumped Selby and the Morris Bros and their host of friends last week. Keeping Robinson, Taylor and a few others.

Comment

I still have the twins...at least they usually tweet in english

Josh and Ty..I don't know how they made it to campus

Comment

I already saw this when you updated your status, no need to make a thread too. Attention whore.

Comment

What about for us non-weirdos who don't know each other in real life?

Comment

ah yes, I forgot I was friends with the collective membership of WtW.com

sorry, bro

Comment

I've dumped Tyrel. I've also dumped Jay Bilas and Roger Ebert. Both irritating.

Comment

Working...
                              X