Jokes: Good, Bad, Punny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
    What do you call a woman with one leg shorter than the other?

SPOILEREileen
    What do you call an asian woman with one leg shorter?

SPOILERIrene

Comment

• 2F47FF44-C8D5-481C-BC5E-1F753BE171DE.jpeg

Comment

• Bill Gates and Elon Musk should team-up and make a medicine to treat erectile dysfunction,

and name it ElonGates.

Comment

• What did the Reverend Al Sharpton say when asked about Beirut?

SPOILER"He was okay, but Hank Aaron was better."

Comment

• leg.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JayhawkLifer View Post
                This joke is so divisive.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A guy walks into a bar. He sees a jar full of cash with 'win' written on it, so he asks the bartender how to win it.

The bartender says he must make the horse in the stable laugh.

So the man walks into the stable. A few moments later he comes out and the horse is laughing. He takes the cash and leaves.

Two days later he comes back and theres another jar. Again, he queries the bartender regarding how to win the cash. This time he must make the horse stop laughing.

So the man walks into the stable, then comes back half a minute later and the horse is crying.

The bartender gives him the cash and asks how he made the horse laugh.

The guy says "I went in and told the horse that my dick was bigger than his."

Then the bartender asks the guy how he got the horse to stop laughing.

The guy responds, "I showed him."

Comment

• .... actually, there are 10 genders: binary and non-binary.

Comment

• Last Christmas, we bought a fake Christmas tree. The guy behind the counter says "Are you going to put it up yourself?"

My dad says, "Don't be disgusting. I'm going to put it in the living room."

Comment

• I heard that the American public was saddened to hear that Notre Dame was burning but relieved to hear that the football stadium was spared.

Comment

• Two days ago, my best friend asked to use my lipstick. I mistakenly gave her my glue-stick instead.

She's still not talking to me.

Comment

• I phoned the local gym and asked if they could teach me how to do the splits.

The guy asked "How flexible are you?"

I said, "I can't make Tuesdays or Thursdays."

Comment

Working...
                                X