Podcast Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post
    Just released Episode 98. The Prism Podcast. I'd be honored if you listened to it. We're a couple of hacks, but we have a lot of fun and have met a lot of amazing people through it.
    Thanks! I’ll leave a review: “The Prism gave me priapism!”

No seriously, I’ll give it a try. I love science.

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post

Thanks! I’ll leave a review: “The Prism gave me priapism!”

No seriously, I’ll give it a try. I love science.
      Awesome, thank you. What are your particular areas of interest? I could steer you to relevant episodes if you'd like.

Comment

Bout to kick off Dr. Death about Christopher Duntsch. Anyone listened?

Comment

I am not a podcast guy, but had a friend recommend "Up and Vanished" by Payne Lindsey. Ill be on a project next week south of Garden City and think Ill do some listening. Anybody heard of it?

Comment

So, I randomly happened across the Cold podcast on reddit last week and I'm three episodes deep.

It is the story of Susan Powell and her disappearance.

It is fascinating. The main "characters" in the podcast documented everything....voice notes, camcorder video, journals, emails, everything. It's like the real people are telling the story.

I think the podcast came out late 2018, story takes place over the late 90's through 2012, I think.

Only three eps deep, as I mentioned, but I'm definitely hooked. Wish I could listen intently and work at the same time, so I have to wait for downtime to listen, but I highly recommend.

Comment

I don't listen to "Reply All" consistently, but their most recent episode was really interesting and made for great storytelling. In it, they retrace a charting pop song from the late 90s that had seemingly vanished from existence.

Comment

I like Business Wars, Freakenomics and Revisionist history. Since I have a reputation to uphold, We Gotta Thing and Swinger Diaries as well.
                Last edited by LifestyleJayhawk; 03-10-20, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LifestyleJayhawk View Post
                  I like Business Wars, Freakenomics and Revisionist history. Since I have a reputation to uphold, We Gotta Thing and Swinger Diaries as well.
                  Hi. I'm MichaelJHox.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

Hi. I'm MichaelJHox.
                    I figured as much from that one thread.

Comment

I don't like missing out on secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                        I don't like missing out on secrets
                        Shhhh...don't tell anyone where I touched you...it'll be our little secret.

Feel included now?

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Shhhh...don't tell anyone where I touched you...it'll be our little secret.

Feel included now?
                          I hope the statute of limitations has passed. I must admit that I placed my hands between the legs of three or four under age 18 boys. One time I even squeezed ones testicles. Then I was moved from QB to DE as a Jr in high school. That doesn’t count the time I slipped a small snowball down the pants of the under age boy who was bent over in front of me at football practice.

Comment

Working...
                          X