Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemme Succeed in Making Your Day (a Counter to Joe's Depressing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
    He doesn't know it? But some random person behind him is recording two other random people in line at a not-busy target and he doesn't think that's weird?

​​​​​​This is even less believable than the plot on a Brazzers production.
    Not to mention that if you're trying to maximize engagement, older conservatives are 10x as likely to share a video if it's a black person doing something nice for a white person or vice versa.

If someone wants to believe, you could pretend it's the guy's wife or friend who knew him well enough to know that he was about to do this.

Comment

• In the still shot before you play the video, it kinda looks like he is reaching for a gun, damn good thing there weren’t any cops around

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
        It was probably just some random MAGA guy filming the black fella in case he did some looting on the way out of the Target®, but then converted to being a normal person when he realized that even black people could be nice too.

Either that or it was a complete setup for social media posting. Tomato potato.
        I gave you a thumbs up for getting the ® in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

I gave you a thumbs up for getting the ® in there.
          Thanks, WolfShirtSophomore™!

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

I didn’t see him turn around, yet you assume he knew he was being recorded. I took it the lady made a bit scene earlier when her card was first declined and that’s why the person was recording.
            there you go, I guess we both were making assumptions, but mine are the correct ones!
            You sound like you don't believe me.

My professional recommendation is that you study some Brazzers films, as a comparative research project. It's for science.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
                    They made her weep :(

Comment

• Screenshot 2020-10-05 08.35.40.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The act of mercy in WWII that made former enemies “brothers”

Comment

• Untitled.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X