Lemme Succeed in Ruining your Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
    A YouTuber Placed Her Autistic Adopted Son From China With A New Family — After Making Content With Him For Years

A YouTuber with hundreds of thousands of followers who has shared her family’s experience of adopting a toddler from China announced on Tuesday that she and her husband had permanently placed their child with another family after unspecified behavioral issues. The announcement has caused a firestorm on social media and within the creator and influencer communities. Many are questioning the ethics of the YouTuber, Myka Stauffer, after she spent years sharing intimate details of her son Huxley’s life on a monetized channel. Even before her family adopted Huxley in 2017, Myka had made his story a key theme on her channel, which has exploded in popularity and landed her several high-profile sponsorships. She has also positioned herself as an advocate for international adoption in several national news outlets. These facts, coupled with a long-simmering debate about the rights of children on social media, has led to an outcry against the couple and their decision to publicize and monetize their lives.
    Wood

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

Wood
      She looks like Leslie Bibb made a baby with Piper Perabo. I'd put a baby in her.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

She looks like Leslie Bibb made a baby with Piper Perabo. I'd put a baby in her.
        She'd just put it up for adoption later.

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post

She'd just put it up for adoption later.
          Exactly. No child support.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPantsChico View Post
            A YouTuber Placed Her Autistic Adopted Son From China With A New Family — After Making Content With Him For Years

A YouTuber with hundreds of thousands of followers who has shared her family’s experience of adopting a toddler from China announced on Tuesday that she and her husband had permanently placed their child with another family after unspecified behavioral issues. The announcement has caused a firestorm on social media and within the creator and influencer communities. Many are questioning the ethics of the YouTuber, Myka Stauffer, after she spent years sharing intimate details of her son Huxley’s life on a monetized channel. Even before her family adopted Huxley in 2017, Myka had made his story a key theme on her channel, which has exploded in popularity and landed her several high-profile sponsorships. She has also positioned herself as an advocate for international adoption in several national news outlets. These facts, coupled with a long-simmering debate about the rights of children on social media, has led to an outcry against the couple and their decision to publicize and monetize their lives.
            I hate people. This makes me like the dogs and cats even more.

Comment

MV5BMTVmNjBkYzkt[email protected]._V1_.jpg

Comment

FrobozMumbar. It sounds like the name of a total rat bastard. Fuck you for ruining Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by ephemeral View Post

I hate people. This makes me like the dogs and cats even more.
                  Ultimately, giving up the kid is undoubtedly what’s best for him, but it doesn’t take away from the scuzziness.

Comment

Working...
                  X