Lemme Succeed in Ruining your Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

Just read Selma Blair is an anti-vaxxer and her child has weak immunity so her child would be the first to die from a whack herd immunity

this is no longer ruining my day....hopefully she's declared incompetent sooner than later so she doesn't kill her child
    Yes, because people diagnosed with M.S. are incompetent? I feel a lot of anger towards you right now, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

Yes, because people diagnosed with M.S. are incompetent? I feel a lot of anger towards you right now, bud.
      Yikes, didn't mean to strike a chord, I sincerely apologize

The incompetence comment was more about her idiotic anti vax stance rather than an indictment on people with MS, but I realize how that reads

Comment

I interpreted that the same way Joe did. Her illness makes no difference; her stance against vaccines is problematic.

Comment

Differently competent?

Comment

Originally posted by Protist View Post
            Differently competent?
            Sigh. I agree on the short-sightedness of her antivax stance, but that predates her diagnosis of a fucking autoimmune disorder and the two have nothing to do with each other, nor does her diagnosis itself bear on her legal competence.

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post

Sigh. I agree on the short-sightedness of her antivax stance, but that predates her diagnosis of a fucking autoimmune disorder and the two have nothing to do with each other, nor does her diagnosis itself bear on her legal competence.
              I get it.

Comment

I...well....shit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Tall ol tree, and a short piece of rope!
                    My apologies to Easy

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ornia-bar.html

11 victims from a shooting at a night club in California, very sad

Comment

Shooter was born in 1990, I'm reading....also, saw this on reddit:

Holy shit, survivors of the las vegas shooting at this mass shooting. Jesus christ that's fucked.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1...274805249?s=19

https://twitter.com/TheMattMoreno/st...057113088?s=19

https://twitter.com/abc7marc/status/...548772353?s=19

Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ornia-bar.html

11 victims from a shooting at a night club in California, very sad

Comment

Rough interview

Comment

I've been to that bar several times and have and have had many friends who went their regularly. Can't think of another mass shooting where I can say that. Makes it a little more real than usual.

If Muslims committed a tenth as many acts of violence in this country as veterans you'd never hear the end of it. War's fucked up and so is our treatment of those we send into it.

Comment

Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
                              I've been to that bar several times and have and have had many friends who went their regularly. Can't think of another mass shooting where I can say that. Makes it a little more real than usual.

If Muslims committed a tenth as many acts of violence in this country as veterans you'd never hear the end of it. War's fucked up and so is our treatment of those we send into it.
                              You going by the # of incidents? or the # of deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

You going by the # of incidents? or the # of deaths?
                                It's the same answer either way unless we're going back a couple of decades.

Comment

Working...
                                X