Hot Ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Ones

Don't know if anyone is familiar with this series, but I started watching awhile back...they do great interviews and avoid the fluff like you see on other talk show formats.....anyway, as they've gotten more famous, they've gotten bigger and bigger guests, I just watched this one with Charlize Theron

basically, they interview the guest while they eat progressively hotter hot wings

I've never really seen a candid interview with her, but she seems awesome and she loves the F bomb

is she in WWUR tourney, chadrea ?

I mean, I'm sure she is, but has her bracket gone yet?
    Last edited by Joe Norris; 03-08-18, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Bracket #49 - Alabama

Comment

• LARPHawk
        LARPHawk commented
        Editing a comment
        This shit cracks me up every time.

she's damn-near perfect

beautiful, funny, smart and likes hot foods. I'm in.

Comment

• Joe Norris
        Joe Norris commented
        Editing a comment
        Loved it when she went off on the hot sauce that was just a dick and an asshole, and then she flipped it off and called it a fucker

oh man....this is gonna be good

Comment

I am madly, deeply and passionately in love with Charlize Theron. My family is well aware that I would leave them in a millisecond to be with her. My all time favorite scam bait was the time I got a lad to impersonate her and send me nekid pics of "herself." The pics stopped when "she" demanded I send money to her agent in Rolla, Missouri if I wanted any more nekid pics. Fun times

Comment

Joel Embiid did one of these that was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post
            Joel Embiid did one of these that was pretty good.

Comment

Comment

best episode they've had....so good

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                  best episode they've had....so good
                  Really? I thought that his reaction to the heat was just too much. I laughed at certain points, but him going nuts and unable to interact with the host wasn't great. Plus, the questions and answers weren't great. Does any "average" person have any idea who those chefs were? I knew Ramsey was/is an ass, but there are plenty of people that are assholes that can have some clever insight to things. His response to the critic's colorful writing - "Fuck him!" That wasn't entertaining.

Charlize Theron's is great. Joel Embiid is pretty good. I need to watch a few more as the format is pretty cool.

Comment

I've gotten hooked on these. It's pretty funny seeing each person's reaction when they get to the third to last one (Da Bomb). Everybody gets pissed at that one then seem to not have too much trouble with the last two that are supposed to be a lot hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                      I've gotten hooked on these. It's pretty funny seeing each person's reaction when they get to the third to last one (Da Bomb). Everybody gets pissed at that one then seem to not have too much trouble with the last two that are supposed to be a lot hotter.
                      Can't feel anything at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by FeelingPhoggy View Post

Really? I thought that his reaction to the heat was just too much. I laughed at certain points, but him going nuts and unable to interact with the host wasn't great. Plus, the questions and answers weren't great. Does any "average" person have any idea who those chefs were? I knew Ramsey was/is an ass, but there are plenty of people that are assholes that can have some clever insight to things. His response to the critic's colorful writing - "Fuck him!" That wasn't entertaining.

Charlize Theron's is great. Joel Embiid is pretty good. I need to watch a few more as the format is pretty cool.
                        Honestly, I thought his candidness was great....I thought they probably cut off some of his answers for time

and I don't think/am not aware that he's an ass...from what I've read and seen outside his American shows (which I enjoy, for the most part) he's a relatively easy going guy outside the kitchen, and they magnify that persona for the cameras

Hell, he even addressed his "asshole-ness" in the video and said that's how he came to greatness

Comment

I think he's a super type-A personality. He definitely overdoes the asshole character, but that is who he is at his base. Good for him for finding his niche.

Comment

Working...
                          X