X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee anyone?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 9.11.42 AM.png

Comment

• I saw my forecast for where I live (far NW burbs of Chicago) and then next day we are expected to get to a normal high temp isn't for about two weeks. This is going to be a brutal two weeks with high temps 15-30 degrees below normal. All I keep saying to myself is March is only three weeks away and then these types of temps are most likely not coming back until December.

Comment

• Dang that sucks. High of 52 here today. Sunny though so it’ll feel like 70.

Comment

• It's going to be brutally cold in NE Kansas for the next week and a half. Highs are only going to be in the single digits this weekend in the Kansas City area.

I hope Fro gets transferred to North Dakota on temporary assignment for the next two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
            Dang that sucks. High of 52 here today. Sunny though so it’ll feel like 70.
            You can get transferred, as well.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post

Poll Question: Should KUGDI quit posting here?

Comment

My Colorado friends are always bragging about the same weather I’m bitching about :p Until July rolls around anyway.

There was rumor of snow in Austin this week but I guess it didn’t pan out. 73 today.

Comment

• My tire pressure light came on Saturday morning. Normally I wait a few days or until I pass a free air station (whichever comes first), but this time I headed straight for one because I saw that at 24 degrees it was the warmest it was going to be for at least a week.

Comment

• Freezing rain this morning in OKC. Caused at least 3 or 4 multi-car pileups. One in the downtown area involved 20+ vehicles.
                      They are predicting the temp here to not get over freezing for 10-14 days. That may be normal for where some of you live, not here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lurch22 View Post
                        Freezing rain this morning in OKC. Caused at least 3 or 4 multi-car pileups. One in the downtown area involved 20+ vehicles.
                        They are predicting the temp here to not get over freezing for 10-14 days. That may be normal for where some of you live, not here.
                        Same for KC, with temps going negative over that stretch. Ugh. I like cold, but not THAT cold.

Comment

• Holy smokes, the forecast in Dallas looks shitty, too.

Comment

• I think I need to move farther south. I hate going outside when the temperature drops below about 45 degrees. I don't mind it when it's a little cool, but I've always hated cold weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                              I think I need to move farther south. I hate going outside when the temperature drops below about 45 degrees. I don't mind it when it's a little cool, but I've always hated cold weather.
                              That’s what she said.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                                Holy smokes, the forecast in Dallas looks shitty, too.
                                I'm heading to Dallas this weekend and thought I would escape the Kansas ice box, but it looks like I'm mistaken...

Comment

Working...
                                X