• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by GardArmighty View Post

Hey there, universe, nice cones!

Comment

• Earthrise from Apollo 8: 50 years ago today.

Comment

• Didn't happen

Comment

• It is an indisputable fact that the moon landings were faked. Now my distrust for NASA and their so-called “science” runs so deep that I’m no longer sure that the moon even really exists. Trust doesn’t only half-break, NASA, and once it’s lost, it’s gone forever.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• FYI this is how the zombie apocalypse started.
                A gene-editing trial in China lost touch with cancer patients whose DNA was altered, alarming some Western scientists who say subjects should be monitored for many years.

Comment

• Curious to hear Gard's thoughts (and others) on this one:

Study suggests that debates on controversial, yet mostly settled scientific issues such as evolution may do more harm than good towards the desired conclusion of convincing skeptics.

Comment

• Even if that's true, we shouldn't do anything about it.

Comment

• webmd.jpg

Comment

• webmd.jpg

Comment

• TAMPA: A NASA spaceship is zooming toward the farthest, and quite possibly the oldest, cosmic body ever photographed by humankind - a tiny, ...

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Scientists have spotted repeated blasts of radio signals coming from deep in space. The breakthrough is only the second time scientists have seen such a repeating radio burst. It both deepens the mystery and offers a potential opportunity to finally understand what might be throwing out the burst from a galaxy billions of light years away.

Comment

Working...
                                X