No announcement yet.

The Disrespectful Demon of Rape: Another One Takes it up the Bum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pedo jeffrey epstien may finally get what is coming to him, I wonder who else will get caught up in the fall out.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
      The Pedo jeffrey epstien may finally get what is coming to him, I wonder who else will get caught up in the fall out.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
      Good. Bout time he did some real time.

Comment

• Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by okjayhawker View Post
          Joe Biden
          This is a strange case because of the response and lack of response as this article in the Guardian notes: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ignored-claims

Snippet: It is hugely frustrating to see conservatives, who couldn’t give a damn about the multiple sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, weaponize the accusations against Biden. However, it’s also frustrating to see so many liberals turning a blind eye. The accusations against the former vice-president are serious; why aren’t they being taken seriously?

One obvious reason is that Reade’s accusations are very hard to prove. The incident happened a long time ago and there weren’t any witnesses. Reade also gave a slightly different version of events last year; she accused Biden of touching her neck and shoulders in a way that was inappropriate and uncomfortable, but did not say anything sexual took place. This inconsistency obviously doesn’t mean she’s lying; unfortunately, it is easy to use against her.

Comment

• Liberals on Kavanaugh accusations, evidence does not matter, its the seriousness of the charge.

Same liberals on Biden, we need to see some evidence.

Comment

• That’s half of my point as well, okjay. The other half of my point is the conservative response.

Comment

• A couple of three things:

1. Trump never played the holier than thou card on the national debate stage. He said he liked to grab ‘em by the pussy so no one was surprised when some women showed up to say he grabbed ‘em by the pussy.

2. Creepy Joe is creepy. He sniffs hair. He talks about kids touching him in pools. Dude has sex offender written all over him.

3. What was she wearing?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                  A couple of three things:

1. Trump never played the holier than thou card on the national debate stage. He said he liked to grab ‘em by the pussy so no one was surprised when some women showed up to say he grabbed ‘em by the pussy.

2. Creepy Joe is creepy. He sniffs hair. He talks about kids touching him in pools. Dude has sex offender written all over him.

3. What was she wearing?
                  I chortled.

Comment

• I disagree about Joe being creepy. He's an odd duck, to be sure, but his actions and the context of those actions suggest to me that it's not really sexual to him. That doesn't mean he isn't making women uncomfortable. He is. And he needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. But it just doesn't seem to me to be on the same level as the Bill Clinton accusations.

The right will make a very big deal of this, though.
                    Last edited by MissTCShore; 03-29-20, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                      I disagree about Joe being creepy. He's and odd duck, to be sure, but his actions and the context of those actions suggest to me that it's not really sexual to him. That doesn't mean he isn't making women uncomfortable. He is. And he needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. But it just doesn't seem to me to be on the same level as the Bill Clinton accusations.

I agree with all of this. Good take.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissTCShore View Post
                        I disagree about Joe being creepy. He's and odd duck, to be sure, but his actions and the context of those actions suggest to me that it's not really sexual to him. That doesn't mean he isn't making women uncomfortable. He is. And he needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. But it just doesn't seem to me to be on the same level as the Bill Clinton accusations.

How does any of that not make him creepy? Maybe not a creeper, but creepy for sure.

Comment

• Biden recap: He sniffs hair.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                            Biden recap: He sniffs hair.
                            Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Comment

Working...
                            X