Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disrespectful Demon of Rape: Another One Takes it up the Bum

Rapist/Pedo...who’s next?

I’n guessing lots of people are cringing at his words “choose to live as a gay man”

And the classic "I apologize if I...."

Comment

He is Keyser Soyse!

Comment

I would think this is the kind of thing one would not be likely to forget.

"Let me see, was I ever a pedophile rapist? Gosh, I just don't recall....."

Comment

All of this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is a cesspool. These are the same people that use their money and celebrity to influence the social and political structure of the United States - the poster children and mouth pieces of the liberal agenda. Personally, I'm really enjoying watching them tear each other down, and hope it continues until the entire industry is seen as the steaming pile of crap that it actually is. The Romans had it right when they relegated actors to a lower caste, considering them dangerous and to be avoided by decent citizens.

Keep throwing your shit at each other, dancing monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
            All of this stuff is just the tip of the iceberg. Hollywood is a cesspool. These are the same people that use their money and celebrity to influence the social and political structure of the United States - the poster children and mouth pieces of the liberal agenda. Personally, I'm really enjoying watching them tear each other down, and hope it continues until the entire industry is seen as the steaming pile of crap that it actually is. The Romans had it right when they relegated actors to a lower caste, considering them dangerous and to be avoided by decent citizens.

Keep throwing your shit at each other, dancing monkeys.
            Green thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
              Rapist/Pedo...who’s next?

Kevin Spacey is small potatoes in the #metoo stuff. This could bring down the UK government:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-politics-live

A quote from a former Conservative whip: "Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”

Comment

• FrobozMumbar
                FrobozMumbar commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, bugger me sideways!

Originally posted by GregA View Post

Kevin Spacey is small potatoes in the #metoo stuff. This could bring down the UK government:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-politics-live

A quote from a former Conservative whip: "Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”

No way that's not fake news.

Comment

Let’s not turn this political, shall we?

theres scumbags on every side of this thing, and the common denominators are money and power, not political affiliation

Comment

Let’s not turn this political, shall we?

theres scumbags on every side of this thing, and the common denominators are money and power, not political affiliation
                  Not meaning to turn it political. This thing touches every UK party it appears. The Conservatives just happen to be in power so they face the brunt of it. Also, it's the UK, not US politics.

WavetheWheat it's likely not fake news. That comes from the political editor of The Sunday Times.

Comment

Right, yeah, I was even going to say that, we’ve got enough fighting among our own politics, don’t need to bring the limeys into it haha

i just hate how everyone starts throwing politics around like, hey, look who represents you guys!

its fair to say and these pieces of shit shouldn’t Be recognized as representing anyone on any side....they’re garbage people

Comment

• Protist
                      Protist commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, our own politics board moderator needs to get his shit together then. Trying to link this stuff to liberalism and liberal politics is sickening.

• FrobozMumbar
                      FrobozMumbar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No. I'm saying that Hollywood has gone out of their way at every awards show, etc. to use their influence to push the liberal agenda. And that maybe now, mainstream America is waking up to the kind of people that they have been deifying and listening to. Are you suggesting that there is no link between a liberal social and political agenda and Hollywood?
                      Last edited by FrobozMumbar; 10-30-17, 04:26 PM.

• FrobozMumbar
                      FrobozMumbar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm in no way suggesting that sexual assault, pedophilia, etc. is caused by or limited to liberals (or any other group for that matter). But when you have a group that holds itself out as the morally superior social and political group at every turn, and voluntarily take on the role of poster-children and mouthpieces for it while on the biggest podium in the world, and then the curtain is pulled back...well, expect that they're going to be called on their shit.

Right, yeah, I was even going to say that, we’ve got enough fighting among our own politics, don’t need to bring the limeys into it haha

i just hate how everyone starts throwing politics around like, hey, look who represents you guys!

its fair to say and these pieces of shit shouldn’t Be recognized as representing anyone on any side....they’re garbage people
                    There are also a fuckton of people who are making shit up to ride this wave of #metoo to stardom, attention or to take down someone of power.

Comment

So he admitted to being gay, but I didn't see anywhere he admitted to being a pedophile.

Comment

• Joe Norris
                        Joe Norris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, he didn’t admit to doing the thing in the first place

He said he was drunk and didn’t remember whether or not he did it, but he’s sorry if he did....and oh, by the way, I’m choosing to live as a gay man from here on out

• FrobozMumbar
                        FrobozMumbar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have a sneaking suspicion that he threw that last bit about being gay out so he can play the persecuted for coming out card if people attack him for this - he's setting up the spin in advance.

Originally posted by BernieLomax View Post
                      So he admitted to being gay, but I didn't see anywhere he admitted to being a pedophile.
                      kinda the same thing most of the time

Comment

• KarlHungus
                        KarlHungus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Is this sarcasm?

This would explain his dream in Dazed

Comment

Working...
                      X