Moving Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Services

Honestly, I'm ignorant...but the GF is moving and it's reminding me how much I hate doing it

I don't see leaving my place any time soon but it's got me wondering how much it costs to have a service move you from, say, a 2 BR home?

I'm assuming it's hourly, but, like I said, I'm ignorant...DO TELL

It's usually between $75-100/hr. I've used 2 Fellas and Big Vehicle before and they motor along pretty well. Minor sidenote, we temporarily moved into a condo while looking for a house and while moving us in, mover guy dropped a deuce in our master crapper and I know there was no toilet paper. I steered clear of him.

Comment

Originally posted by sweaterbydarwin View Post
      It's usually between $75-100/hr. I've used 2 Fellas and Big Vehicle before and they motor along pretty well. Minor sidenote, we temporarily moved into a condo while looking for a house and while moving us in, mover guy dropped a deuce in our master crapper and I know there was no toilet paper. I steered clear of him.
      Did you notice if he was missing a sock?

Comment

sweater was the one missing a sock...

Comment

It depends on how "professional" you want the service to be and if you want them to pack everything up as well.

If you really want to do it on the cheap and don't have anything terribly valuable, you can probably just go to your local Home Depot and pick up some of the guys standing around looking for work.

Comment

probably the most moving service I know of

Comment

Working...
            X