No announcement yet.

Gaming Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a gamer, but I'm parachuting in because this got RT'd into my Twitter feed the other day and it gave me a rise.

Comment

• 44033468_1917666544997398_1774497426611109888_o.jpg

Comment

• The RDR pre-download starts this friday...and the game releases NEXT friday

unreal

Comment

• I’ve got the download done, PTO scheduled for Friday...let’s go, bitches

LARPHawk this is interesting regarding the crunch interview I posted the other day

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
            I’ve got the download done, PTO scheduled for Friday...let’s go, bitches

LARPHawk this is interesting regarding the crunch interview I posted the other day
            That UK guy's perspective is so depressing. Imagine if companies in the US were required to pay employees for working over 40 hrs/week.

Rockstar response is basically just a bunch of lazy window-dressing imo. Hard to blame them. The whole industry works that way and it would border on corporate malfeasance for them not to work these people to the bone just like everyone else does.

Comment

• Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post

That UK guy's perspective is so depressing. Imagine if companies in the US were required to pay employees for working over 40 hrs/week.

Rockstar response is basically just a bunch of lazy window-dressing imo. Hard to blame them. The whole industry works that way and it would border on corporate malfeasance for them not to work these people to the bone just like everyone else does.
              Yeah, I kinda filed it in the "what else are they gonna do"...I don't really know the solution to it, cause I'm one of the people that begs for these massive epic games with amazing stories that are 20-60 hour long movies...so that makes me part of the problem...

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like the story is slow to start, one of these reviews said it hits its stride around the 20th hour...which is a long time in, but I'm going to be honest, this is what I have been waiting for

I'm not into these games for the multiplayer, I want to be immersed and for the story to be a journey

polygon review

verge review

kotaku review

Comment

• Comment

• Red Dead is beautiful and amazing, nothing to comment on at the moment

Anyone else following the Diablo drama? So effing hilarious

Comment

• Well this looks like it might fill that gaping hole in my heart left by the fucktards at Bethesda and their Fallout '76 abortion.

Comment

• I hate this meme, but so accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                            Red Dead is beautiful and amazing, nothing to comment on at the moment

Anyone else following the Diablo drama? So effing hilarious
                            Just got my son the PS4 Pro for Christmas, only sold in a Red Dead bundle, which he already has. Guess who gets the old PS4 and his own copy of Red Dead?

I can hardly wait, my wife isn't nearly as excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by illinijhawk View Post

Just got my son the PS4 Pro for Christmas, only sold in a Red Dead bundle, which he already has. Guess who gets the old PS4 and his own copy of Red Dead?

I can hardly wait, my wife isn't nearly as excited.
                              This was an expert move....well done

Comment

• If you're a fan of the hot shots series, I found out over the weekend there's a game called "everyone's golf" on PS4....it is a blast and only $20

Comment

Working...
                                X