Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
    Hmmm...maybe I'll wait to play it until after they get it patched up.
    Not the worst idea, but the main storyline has been mostly fine, especially with the 1.04 patch, which you probably have.

most of the issues come during the open world stuff, from what I hear....so it’ll definitely get another play through by me after it’s been worked on (assuming they make it right)

recommend reading r/cyberpunkgame to keep up on the goings on

Comment

• Speaking of, I just saw this

Comment

• F6FC784F-ED12-453E-A744-B515335FC73B.png

Comment

• I submitted my request for refund this morning. Figure I'll buy it again for $29.99 when the have it all patched up, polished, and a bunch of free DLC added to it in an attempt to make up for this fiasco.

Comment

• Seems like this could be a fun game once it's fixed up. Somebody please remind me when that time comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
              I submitted my request for refund this morning. Figure I'll buy it again for $29.99 when the have it all patched up, polished, and a bunch of free DLC added to it in an attempt to make up for this fiasco.
              Ha, I literally sent the same text to my brother just now. And I already got through a majority of the game, so, I kinda got my cake and to eat it too

EasyDisease, I'm sure it'll pop up in conversation in this thread as we learn more....Froboz is right though, it'll be on sale in the summer sale or something....Death Stranding had a fine launch and it's already down to like $20 or $30...mainly cause it's boring as hell, but I digress

Comment

• Comment

• Started Metro Exodus today. It’s a bit confusing so far and the controls/game mechanics have a bit of a learning curve, but I’m liking it so far.

Comment

• Update: Metro Exodus is fun as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X