No announcement yet.

Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been thinking about downloading Job Simulator, just to feel what it's like to be working outside the house again.

Comment

• Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
      Been thinking about downloading Job Simulator, just to feel what it's like to be working outside the house again.
      you jest, but my clients are holding up projects until the stay at home order is done and I haven't had a full day's work in over two weeks....I am losing my mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
        I am knee deep back into Monster Hunter....that game is so damn fun....if anyone has it, I'm always looking for friendly people to run with.

I was gonna get FFVII until I learned that they're releasing it in parts...over YEARS....fuck that noise

illinijhawk popped in one of my parties the other day, but then he immediately left :'(
        My son has jacked my username, I haven't played a video game in ages, so I apologize for HIS rudeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by illinijhawk View Post

My son has jacked my username, I haven't played a video game in ages, so I apologize for HIS rudeness.
          Ha, what a jerk!

well, I guess that means you probably don’t know the 2k mycareer story, so we can’t talk about how ridiculous it is

Comment

• 16A64409-14B9-41B0-B5F1-7906ED409B1B.jpeg

Comment

• Comment

• Sony has revealed more details of the PS5 specs – here's everything we know about the next-generation console so far.

Comment

•  

Comment

• A bunch of my friends now have Quests, so I’ve been getting back into it.

Arizona Sunshine is a zombie wave shooter that’s awesome with four people on. Also been playing Eleven, a table tennis game that’s super simple with really impressive realism in terms of the physics.

And I downloaded a bunch of new Beat Saber songs. Haven’t played in a few months and my skills are better than my conditioning. Had to stop before I injured my back, shoulders, or elbows.

Oh, and in flat games, I don’t know if anyone here plays Hearthstone but I got back into that a little bit for the first time in 2 years at least. Fun little time waster.

Comment

• Also been playing a lot of Settlers of Catan online with some old friends. Forgot how good I am at that game, honestly.

Every Friday I play Jackbox games with my gf’s siblings/cousins over Zoom. Really great time if someone is looking for more to do than just a straight video call.

And I was replaying Mario Odyssey, easily one of my favorite games of the last decade, but I haven’t really had time. Making these posts, I see why. I didn’t realize just how much I’m gaming now. Apparently it’s about the only thing I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by LARPHawk View Post
                        Also been playing a lot of Settlers of Catan online with some old friends. Forgot how good I am at that game, honestly.

Every Friday I play Jackbox games with my gf’s siblings/cousins over Zoom. Really great time if someone is looking for more to do than just a straight video call.

And I was replaying Mario Odyssey, easily one of my favorite games of the last decade, but I haven’t really had time. Making these posts, I see why. I didn’t realize just how much I’m gaming now. Apparently it’s about the only thing I do.
                        I've done the jackbox games with some friends a few times, but most of mine and my gf's friends have PS4s, so we do a lot of online gaming

I can't remember which jackbox pack I bought, but there was one on sale (or more, I don't know) around Christmas and I bought, 4th edition, maybe? It has the you don't know jack trivia, a rap battle game, a would you rather game, and a couple others that are escaping me

The rap battle game is WAY more hilarious than I expected

Comment

• I signed up for Xbox Live, downloaded Overwatch and bought a sweet headset

Comment

• Nice. I think that’s 5. Yeah, rap battle is surprisingly fun. One of our favorites.

Pack 6 is worth a look. It has a joke game that’s kind of similar to the robot rap, but you read your own jokes out loud. Also has Trivia Murder Party 2 which most of my friends prefer to You Don’t Know Jack (I looove YDKJ though). All the games on it are solid. On sale for $20 right now too.

Comment

• So it's settled then. We are living in a simulation.

Edit: This is in reply to Frobz post about the unreal engine. For some reason that post won't Quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post

So it's settled then. We are living in a simulation.

Edit: This is in reply to Frobz post about the unreal engine. For some reason that post won't Quote.
                                200.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X