• Show
Clear All

• Gaming Thread

Post about upcoming or past games here

I need to hide my eggplant

Comment

Comment

Comment

also, was anyone here lucky enough to get SNES classic?

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
            This game is so incredible, I wish I had time to really dive into it...I have it and all the DLC on steam

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

This game is so incredible, I wish I had time to really dive into it...I have it and all the DLC on steam
              I got the Game of the Year Edition or whatever they call it with all the DLC. I'm more than a bit obsessed with it. I think I've logged near 150 hours on it and I'm not out of the first Act yet. It is easily the best RPG I've ever played - even better than Skyrim, IMO, which is saying a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post

I got the Game of the Year Edition or whatever they call it with all the DLC. I'm more than a bit obsessed with it. I think I've logged near 150 hours on it and I'm not out of the first Act yet. It is easily the best RPG I've ever played - even better than Skyrim, IMO, which is saying a lot.
                You're not wrong...I'm a skyrim WHORE and I can admit that Witcher is better

granted, it's on a new system and I'd love to see what bethesda could do with that

but it's also a testament to how good Skyrim is, cause they can keep putting the same game on new systems (albeit "remastered") and people (read: me) keep buying it

Comment

Say what you will, but I loved LA Noire and I may purchase this

Comment

GTAV on switch?

Comment

ok, this isn't only Rockstar games, haha, like my hot girl thread, others can deviate from the OP

Comment

I'm going to buy a new PS4 for this

Comment

This is on it's way from CD Projekt Red and I can't wait...looks like something straight out of William Gibson's mind. Bethesda better get off their ass and quit mailing it in or they are going to lose some serious ground with the RPG crowd. I'm a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, but I think they took a big step backwards in story telling in Fallout 4 - shit just got repetitive with a bunch of search and retrieve missions - nothing innovative or engaging. Witcher is masterful in that regard, with the pacing and engagement of dozens of different living novels that you feel a part of in every way.

Comment

Steam has Fallout 1 for free today for it's 20th anniversary.

Comment

Played this quite a bit when it first came out

Comment

Working...
                              X