X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

Originally posted by ICThawk
    Originally posted by thedeerehunter
    No, YOU listen up you fucking faggot, this isn't the phog and nobody gives a SHIT how long you posted there, especially me. Fuck with me and I'll rip your eyeballs out and skull fuck you, hear me boy???

See, Ize can playz internetz tough guy too.
    DAMNIT TDH!! Why do you have to make it so damn hard to hate you.... I wish I could quit you!
    I know, right?? This is the second time this weekend that TDH has made me swoon when he defends the wtw honor from these fuckers.

(fwiw, I never say fuckers in real life but it just seems to right to say it here. Only b/c I can).

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo
      On second thought, it was a yellow polo. Collar definitely up, shades on, 80s style.

And Gem was wearing sweat pants at BrewHawk the day TeamRamRod passed out on the table.

I had to inform ButtCheese that skipping out on the tab would be highly unfortunate, since it was a (very minor league) mob bar. The two Italian-American idiots who owned it (one was actually a decent guy, just lorded over by the other one) would've asked me BC's name and I would've told them. I may have saved BC's stupid life that night.

My userID was Hawkmania on RockChalk.com, by the way. It seemed pretty silly to go around calling each other by our online names. Like queer silly.

At the Phog tent, Milt was definitely drunk as a skunk on Tom & Joel's free beers, whatever godforsaken macrobrew the tent was serving that game day. Milt is skinny and has an overly large head, making him look like a living cartoon.

Talking tough on the net from a UK fan makes you swoon?

Comment

Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink
        No, YOU listen up you fucking faggot, this isn't the phog and nobody gives a SHIT how long you posted there, especially me. Fuck with me and I'll rip your eyeballs out and skull fuck you, hear me boy???

DAMNIT TDH!! Why do you have to make it so damn hard to hate you.... I wish I could quit you!
        I know, right?? This is the second time this weekend that TDH has made me swoon when he defends the wtw honor from these fuckers.

(fwiw, I never say fuckers in real life but it just seems to right to say it here. Only b/c I can).
        another vote for you have someone else confused with milt.

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638
          Who wins in a fight? TDH or Milt?

I'm taking Milt. TDH is always going to make me think of Kige, and Milt hangs with the cheese and probably has been taught to roofie a person or 20.
          Milt hates BC more than you can imagine. Like most folk, he wouldn't hang out with him by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RandytheHelpfulPineapple
            Originally posted by KVN638
            Who wins in a fight? TDH or Milt?

I'm taking Milt. TDH is always going to make me think of Kige, and Milt hangs with the cheese and probably has been taught to roofie a person or 20.
            Milt hates BC more than you can imagine. Like most folk, he wouldn't hang out with him by choice.
            Why does milt hate BC?

Comment

Probably because he's met him.

Comment

Originally posted by milt21jumpstreet
                I just hate thedeerhunter and I can't believe others like him.
                I want to meet TDH, drink Makers, cruise in his T-top, and do whatever else Kentucky dudes do (bang each other probably).

Comment

Originally posted by blackPHOGmoan
                  I want to meet TDH, drink Makers, cruise in his T-top, and do whatever else Kentucky dudes do (bang each other probably).
                  Is it donkey dick?

Comment

Sold the Camaro with the t-tops, but we can still hit the local mud holes with my old K5 Blazer on 44s.

Comment

Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink

I learned all I know about honor and respect from Sato in Karate Kid II.

Comment

Sold the Camaro with the t-tops, but we can still hit the local mud holes with my old K5 Blazer on 44s.
                        Fuck yes. Can I come crash in your basement for a week? Two weeks tops.

Comment

Fuck yes. Can I come crash in your basement for a week? Two weeks tops.
                          I'll have to ask Mom. I'll let you know.

Comment

bump

plz come back milt

Comment

Did the software change kill the board? I don't think a lot of the users came backover. :(

Comment

Folks might be waiting until everything gets set up and running right before coming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X