KATIE FUCKING HORNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KATIE FUCKING HORNER!

tracking storms in Jefferson and Atchison county... bitchez.

4.6 miles south Atchison has some some ping pong sized hail goin on. Moving Northeast. Gonna hit Mock Corner by 11:20. This is important shit to tell Kansas Citians who don't care about those hicks.

Comment

Tis the season.

You guys are lucky. I miss severe weather. We got some pea-sized hail the other day and my kids reacted as if it were the apocalypse.

Comment

I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
          I bet she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
          sweater says she can't in this thread. http://www.wavingthewheat.com/showth...e-you-got-laid

too much teeth

Comment

Does she do earthquakes? If so she'd be all over the map here in AR. Been like 13 quakes today 5 miles from the house.

Comment

UPDATE: it's hailing in Agency and De Kalb. 27 people are at risk.

Comment

spoke too soon.

Arkansas City, KS adn Ponca City, OK are now under risk. Neither are within KC markets and don't get KC stations, but she's covering them.

Comment

Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
                  Tis the season.

You guys are lucky. I miss severe weather. We got some pea-sized hail the other day and my kids reacted as if it were the apocalypse.
                  Shit...we got a light mist this afternoon and the East Bay tards on the 880 thought it was the apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                  X