X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a diet

and I just ate some pop tarts.

Am I going to die?

speaking of diets, my parents are on some weird ass diet where they eat like 500 calories a day and take some drops with each meal that i suppose to keep their metabolism from going into starvation mode. I asked what one of the enzymes in the drops were and they both laughed and told me it's extracted from pregnant women's pee.

Shit is gross, but they're losing weight I guess. I don't get the point of dieting. Eat actual meals and workout and you shoudl be fine. I don't care if you're 40 and I'm 23 and my metabolism is better.

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638 View Post
      speaking of diets, my parents are on some weird ass diet where they eat like 500 calories a day and take some drops with each meal that i suppose to keep their metabolism from going into starvation mode. I asked what one of the enzymes in the drops were and they both laughed and told me it's extracted from pregnant women's pee.

Shit is gross, but they're losing weight I guess. I don't get the point of dieting. Eat actual meals and workout and you shoudl be fine. I don't care if you're 40 and I'm 23 and my metabolism is better.
      Didn't you read the women's panties thread? Chemhawk is lactating. That is all the diet he needs.

I've dropped 10 more pounds out of nowhere in the last month. I am going to ride this weight loss gravy train as long as I can, bitchez.

Comment

Working...
      X