Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you a complete idiot as a teenager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were you a complete idiot as a teenager?

I don't mean did stupid shit, I mean borderline retarded. My teenage stepson just revealed to my wife and I that he needs a tux for prom.....tomorrow.

I equate being a teenager to being drunk

you do stupid shit cause you think it's funny...but then you realize how dumb it was

Comment

This may shock a lot of you, but I thought I was better, smarter, and more mature than 99% of my high school.

Comment

I drank a shit-ton thanks to my dad's wine cellar and wet bar stocked with liquor, chased storms without a weather radio, blew stuff up with M-80s and 1/4 sticks of dynamite, made dry ice bombs, stole shopping carts and rode them down the middle of hilly streets late at night with my friends 'til we bailed, ramped stuff on my bike and ate pavement on numerous occasions, had paintball wars with other teenagers in the middle of our neighborhood (cars and houses were often collateral damage), got stuck in "quickmud" by the creek a few times, fell out of a tree while building a tree house and broke my leg and wrist, rear-ended someone and totaled my first car because I wasn't paying attention, put a cue ball through the basement window of my house while drunkenly playing pool, put a huge hole through the drywall of the basement during a rough game of indoor street hockey, caught the carpet of the guest room on fire while smoking up with some friends, jumped out of a rather tall tree onto a trampoline in our backyard and flipped off backwards and broke my shoulder, got shot at by a grumpy old farmer for trespassing on his land and had to pick buckshot out of the side of my leg, tried to impress the ladies at the neighborhood pool by doing a running back flip off the high dive only to slip, slam the back of my head on the board, and then flop into the water unconscious...

Nah, I wasn't an idiot in the least. :glasses:
        Last edited by ElJefe58; 04-08-11, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElJefe58 View Post
          I drank a shit-ton thanks to my dad's wine cellar and wet bar stocked with liquor, chased storms without a weather radio, blew stuff up with M-80s and 1/4 sticks of dynamite, made dry ice bombs, stole shopping carts and rode them down the middle of hilly streets late at night with my friends 'til we bailed, ramped stuff on my bike and ate pavement on numerous occasions, had paintball wars with other teenagers in the middle of our neighborhood (cars and houses were often collateral damage), got stuck in "quickmud" by the creek a few times, fell out of a tree while building a tree house and broke my leg and wrist, rear-ended someone and totaled my first car because I wasn't paying attention, put a cue ball through the basement window of my house while drunkenly playing pool, put a huge hole through the drywall of the basement during a rough game of indoor street hockey, caught the carpet of the guest room on fire while smoking up with some friends, jumped out of a rather tall tree onto a trampoline in our backyard and flipped off backwards and broke my shoulder, got shot at by a grumpy old farmer for trespassing on his land and had to pick buckshot out of the side of my leg, tried to impress the ladies at the neighborhood pool by doing a running back flip off the high dive only to slip, slam the back of my head on the board, and then flop into the water unconscious...

Nah, I wasn't an idiot in the least. :glasses:
          Game over...you win.

I have a 16 year old son that is basically the antithesis of you. THANK GOD!

Comment

..but would you realize you needed a tux for prom?

Comment

My high school years sounded a lot like Jefe's. My weekend plans usually consisted of getting hammered and then finding something to do. Most times, not legal things. I wasn't as brittle as jefe, I never broke any bones, but I did get hammered in Europe and decided to look for my friend by climbing balcony to balcony and looking in people's rooms through their patio. I found him puking in a trash can in some girls' room and when i screamed from the balcony I fell about 15 feet. Opened up a 3 inch gash on my shin, I just let it air dry since i was in Greece and didn't trust their medical practices.

I use to soak tennis balls in gasoline and then light them on fire and hit them down the street at my friends. If I hit them, they were out. The game got banned on our street b/c the ball stopped under a car. We also use to stick M-80's in cracks in the street, which turned into potholes. I'm positive the city hated us for it.

Comment

Holy shit. No wonder my parents love me.

Comment

Did I mention Sparkler bombs? Possibly the greatest bomb of them all. Never does the same thing twice. Sometimes shoots off like a rocket, sometimes spins around and explodes, often a combo of both.

But every time you get a colorful show.

Comment

You guys are the kind of kids I avoided. While you were dicking around I was busy sleeping with your girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                      You guys are the kind of kids I avoided. While you were dicking around I was busy masturbating while thinking about your girlfriends.

FYP

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post
                        FYP
                        Looks like someone spent HS still carrying their "vcard". Sorry that your girl wouldn't give it up to you, but did to the next guy. Sucks brah.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                          Looks like someone spent HS still carrying their "vcard". Sorry that your girl wouldn't give it up to you, but did to the next guy. Sucks brah.

Bless you for thinking I could get a girl in HS.

Comment

yeah, brah.

Comment

Not to mention shoplifting, slingshot cherry bomb wars, bottle rocket wars, but I was actually fairly sane compared to my friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X