Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU Flyover

I WANT TO GO TO THERE

Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-06-11, 04:43 PM.

Where are the white wimmenz????

Comment

Is it just me or does the guitar sound really out of place, like maybe playing in the wrong key?

Gotta admit it's a pretty campus and nothing like the stereotypes of what Kansas is supposed to look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
        Is it just me or does the guitar sound really out of place, like maybe playing in the wrong key?

Gotta admit it's a pretty campus and nothing like the stereotypes of what Kansas is supposed to look like.
        Despite the fact that it sounds like they are using a keyboard to play the guitar, it fits just fine.

Comment

Oh golly gee, I love that place. :favorite::favorite::favorite:

Comment

Pretty cool vid, but that's about the gheyest audio ever.

BTW yall need some mountains up in there. At least some hills/knobs. Yall's shit be way flat, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
              Pretty cool vid, but that's about the gheyest audio ever.

BTW yall need some mountains up in there. At least some hills/knobs. Yall's shit be way flat, yo.
              Mount Oread not good enough for you?

We'll get right to it to creating some hills and knobs for you.

Comment

It ain't perfect but it's what I have.
                There are a lot of people that have busted their ass to make the town and the University rise above the environment that surrounds it.
                As Larry Brown so Eloquently said, " There's no better place to play, there's no better place to go to school, there's no better place to coach."

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
                  Mount Oread not good enough for you?

We'll get right to it to creating some hills and knobs for you.
                  What's the off topic forum got to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                    What's the off topic forum got to do with anything?
                    Really?

Comment

Kentucky is quite the mountainous region don't you know?

Comment

Really?
                        Really.

Comment

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
                          Kentucky is quite the mountainous region don't you know?
                          the drive and country from Louisville to Lexington is some of the most beautiful country (in the spring) I have ever seen.....the entire area looks like a huge golf course with beautiful rolling hills and white horse fences everywhere....and the old tobacco barns

I really loved that part of KY, and Lexington's not too bad a place (good strip clubs). (I spent a good part of a month working for my uncle's crew that was helping build the Seaton Center during the summer when I was in college)

Lexington itself is certainly no Lawrence, but it's the best college town I've been to from the SEC IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post
                            the drive and country from Louisville to Lexington is some of the most beautiful country (in the spring) I have ever seen.....the entire area looks like a huge golf course with beautiful rolling hills and white horse fences everywhere....and the old tobacco barns

I really loved that part of KY, and Lexington's not too bad a place (good strip clubs). (I spent a good part of a month working for my uncle's crew that was helping build the Seaton Center during the summer when I was in college)

Lexington itself is certainly no Lawrence, but it's the best college town I've been to from the SEC IMO
                            Better than Athens? (even though i don't know if you've been there)

Comment

Better than Athens? (even though i don't know if you've been there)
                              have not been to Athens, but I've heard a lot of good things.......

I really like UK's campus though, and Lexington reminds me quite a bit of Lawrence in some ways.

The campus itself isn't as beautiful imo....but the surrounding countryside is more so

I've been to ALMOST every campus in the SEC

exceptions: UGA and SCarolina
                              Last edited by Evolvehawk; 04-07-11, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X