Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is a close call (I would've shat my pants)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is a close call (I would've shat my pants)

Is there something against videotaping while driving?

Comment

And why was he video taping? Could this just be some creative editing?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOhgMAOrp0c

That is the original version (exactly the same as the embedded above) and the driver said she was video taping the truck on the right because it was tailgating her and driving very aggressively. She was going to use it as evidence if there was an accident. The 2x4 had nothing to do with it and was dumb luck. Looks real to me. I have no idea how she was so calm and stopped so quickly.

Comment

Well, I could understand videotaping it. And by understand I mean I understand that there are people effing stupid enough to pull out the ol' videocamera while driving.

But the lack of reaction is surprising.

Comment

1. I see a truck driving in the right hand lane, in a straight line, at the apparent speed limit.
            2. I also see someone who is driving down the highway, filming a truck, not paying attention to the road.
            3. Oh yeah, and this is why you don't follow too closely at highway speeds.
            4. [Insert Woman Driver Comment]

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawker View Post
              1. I see a truck driving in the right hand lane, in a straight line, at the apparent speed limit.
              2. I also see someone who is driving down the highway, filming a truck, not paying attention to the road.
              3. Oh yeah, and this is why you don't follow too closely at highway speeds.
              4. LOL WOMEN DRIVERS

Comment

She was bitching about tailgating, yet she is following close as shit?

Comment

Point Plankin'

Comment

Working...
                  X