Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderly Women vs Mature Women vs MILF

Young men, watch your mouth. You can eff up life for other people,

So, my GF and I are at the Poteet Strawberry Festival, having a great time, booths, rides, dancing to live music and THEN some little dude, barely off of mama's teet, says to my GF, "you look really hot for and Elderly Woman".

Damn. GF goes silent. What is wrong? "Nothing". No more dancing. No more fun. All of a sudden I was dating a rock.

For the record, she is totally awesome, and beautiful, and still in her late thirties.

Dude, you ruined her day, week, who knows how long. And mine as well because she feels 'old'. Damn you insensitive fool.

My question is: If he had said "Mature Woman" or "MILF" would she have had such a strong reaction? I am trying to convince her that he meant "MILF" but was just a dweeb and didn't know the correct term.

Help!?!?!

I would be offended if somebody called me a "mature woman". MILF is not offensive at all (ironically).

Comment

As soon as she didn't say, "Fuck off kid" you were screwed. Time heals all wounds.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. We are going to a comedy club tonight with some friends, I pray the comedian tonight does "fat" jokes and NOT "old" jokes.

First time I have seen this side of her. Guess she is hitting that point where she is a little more sensitive about her age.

S&BDMTD, I will keep pushing the MILF angle with hopes it helps.

Comment

Why didn't you smack the holy living shit out of the little motherfucker?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
            Why didn't you smack the holy living shit out of the little motherfucker?
            I was purchasing some preserves for my GF and the little dude was on the other side of a railing/gate. Plus I had no idea she was going to be so sensitive, she has never given any indication her age was beginning to bother her. I am now totally aware of her current insecurity as it relates to age.

(BTW, she is younger than I, by a bunch.)

Comment

I would've been tempted to jump the railing/gate to instill some discretion into the boy. It'd be doing him a favor.

There's always time for excessive violence when it pertains to punks.

Comment

Working...
              X