Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you resisted at first, but now use regularly

Tabbed browsing and Twitter

Twitter is obvious, but I don't know why the eff I resisted tabbed browsing...so much cleaner

GO

Hookers and blow

Comment

Google Chrome!

Comment

Condoms
        Beer
        Pants

Comment

iPad

Comment

goes back a bit, but I remember telling people regarding "smart phones." All I want to do is dial numbers. I don't need any of the rest of that shit.

Comment

that one was famous, WtW

also, regarding twitter: "I'm not so vein that I think everyone needs to know what I'm doing all the time"

Comment

yes, texting was even before smart phones. I hated people who would text all the time. Just pick up the phone and talk to me. Now we all try to avoid talking to everyone we can.

Comment

I resisted cell phones until 1999. I resisted a laptop until 2007. I resisted Facebook until 2008. I resisted Twitter until last December. I resisted having HDTV service -- I had an HDTV already -- until a few weeks ago.

Still holding out against a tablet pc/iPad. Still holding out against an iPhone.

Comment

Is it a badge of awesomness to hold out the longest or be the first to adopt? Thoughts?

Comment

I hold out against things that I think are ridiculously priced in most cases (except Facebook and Twitter). Apple products always fall into this category.

Comment

Posting on internet message boards...

Comment

Working...
                        X