STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets tell a story.... each person adds one sentence. I'll start.

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes.

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies.
    next

Comment

i'll let the next person continue the story.

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin.
        :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin. This was OK up until his earthshattering discovery the he now wants to have kids.

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin. This was OK up until his earthshattering discovery the he now wants to have kids. Qwerty found himself in quite the quandary, should he make the babies with his cousin, or forget his new found dream?

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin. This was OK up until his earthshattering discovery the he now wants to have kids. Qwerty found himself in quite the quandary.

Enter: samandbendrivemetodrink a.k.a. S&B

S&B: So, I hear you need to learn how to talk to girls that don't share a bloodline with you....

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin. This was OK up until his earthshattering discovery the he now wants to have kids. Qwerty found himself in quite the quandary.

S&B: So, I hear you need to learn how to talk to girls that don't share a bloodline with you....

QWERTY123: Yes, Please help!

Comment

Qwertyu123 is a man of many tastes. Unfortunately, he's never been great with the ladies. He has, however, always been able to sweet talk his cousin. This was OK up until his earthshattering discovery the he now wants to have kids. Qwerty found himself in quite the quandary, should he make the babies with his cousin, or forget his new found dream?

QWERTY123: Yes, Please help! I want to make the sex, but don't want to ruin my life.

Comment

QWERTY123: Yes, Please help! I want to make the sex, but don't want to ruin my life.

S&B: I will help, but you can only ask 3 questions.

Comment

QWERTY123: Why only 3?

Comment

S&B: now 2

Comment

QWERTY123: Why do you have to be a bitch like that?

Comment

QWERTY123: Why do you have to be a bitch like that?

S&B: You're running out of questions fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X