Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often did you skip class?

HS doesn't count, TDH

I probably skipped 10 classes/semester on average...I MAYBE went to 50% of my econ classes...and I took three of them and two they had facking labs

I HATE ECON

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
    HS doesn't count, TDH

I probably skipped 10 classes/semester on average...I MAYBE went to 50% of my econ classes...and I took three of them and two they had facking labs

I HATE ECON
    What? I'm 6 hours from getting my 2nd degree in Econ and never had a lab for any of my classes for it. However, certain Econ classes are ones you can skip and still be fine.

I skipped probably 10/semester too. I hated classes that would give you 3. Especially when they claimed you had to be in class to understand it all to get an A and people would skip a lot and still get A's and they'd try ot punish them.

Comment

I went the to approx. the first 2-3 days of class to figure out if attendance mattered and whether they taught from the book. If it didn't and they did, I never went except for exams. I'd estimate that I went to about half my classes at KU, especially early on.

Comment

Micro Macro and Managerial

bus. school reqs....the only one that MIGHT not have had a lab was Macro, but I took that as a freshman so I don't remember for sure

Comment

Hmm they don't have labs anymore. I've taken the intros and 500 levels of Micro and Macro and never had labs.

Comment

I still have nightmares that I am enrolled in a class with a test coming up and I had never went to class. So, yeah, I skipped quite a bit.

Comment

Depends on the class. My first couple years when it was more lecture stuff, I skipped all the time. A few classes those years I probably went to 5-6 classes the entire semester - first day or two and test days.

Now about the only classes I have are studio and small lab/discussion type classes so I go all the time.

Comment

I skipped my entire A+ cert class. Then took the test at the end and didn't miss a question.

Comment

I went to one Western Civ 2 class and then showed up for the tests only-- got an A. I had a bad habit of skipping though and there were several classes in which I received As on my tests/homework but Bs in the class because of attendance policy. Very dumb.

Comment

All the time. At least half of my classes. Sleeping off hangovers was more important than learning to me during my time at KU.

Comment

Rarely if ever. I enjoyed most of my classes and the instuctors.

Comment

Tons of them. See the above post.

EDIT: The one above the above post.

Comment

Lulz

Comment

Originally posted by ono View Post
                            All the time. At least half of my classes. Sleeping off hangovers was more important than learning to me during my time at KU.
                            I should add that the classes I attended most often were the ones with women in them. Other ones that were sausage fests (history, econ, etc.) could go to hell.

Comment

Might be easier to guess how many classes I actually attended! http://www.wavingthewheat.com/Smiley...dchat/cool.png

Comment

Working...
                              X