Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lew Perkins

POLE TIME

how have your thoughts about him changed since last fall?

Had an interesting discussion with some folks this morning and got details that I hadn't previously heard. Truth be told, I was (and still am a bit) quite ignorant about the whole scandal and didn't understand the whole situation.

At this point, I'm glad he's gone and wouldn't mind if he left town forever
    I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns
    4.55%
    Scumbag, good riddance
    22.73%
    Meh, he did some good stuff for the university
    27.27%
    Love the guy, thanks for the OB and the NC!!!
    36.36%
    I don't care...I'm just here for the gangbang
    9.09%

My opinion of Lew hasn't changed since he left. I am glad for what he did for KU but not at all happy with the mess he created.

What are these details you speak of?

Comment

Guess it's not fair to just say "details"

Several donors just explained exactly how he (and his employees) was screwing faithful donors and the way they treated people that didn't have as much to give

Zenger doesn't seem like the type to be like that....although he knows he has to be squeaky clean, he seems to be a genuinely good person...so I think we upgraded

Comment

I hear he's trying to lure Mike Anderson to Bishop Seabury.

Comment

Lew did great things for KU. I don't think there is much questioning that. He definitely stepped on some toes to do it. Something that probably had to be done, and he probably took it a bit too far. It was time for him to be done, and I think he knew it.

Shayon is a great guy from what I've heard. The only problem he is going to have is that everyone else in the AD is the same. Rather than completely cleaning house, they just replaced the man at the top. Hopefully it changes for good, but oftentimes things revert back. A lot of people within still don't like a lot of the higher ups, and thought it would have been better if they would have cleaned out all the top__ people.

Comment

I need an option for "Lew who?"

Comment

Working...
            X