Soooo...it seems I contracted amoebic dissentary during my stay in Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo...it seems I contracted amoebic dissentary during my stay in Tampa

FML. Explosive diarrheaz for two days now. Tried Imodium, Pepto, etc. to no avail. I'm drinking a ton, but I'm feeling tired and generally crappy so I think I'm still getting somewhat dehydrated.

Is this the end? Will I die during March Madness? Any home remedies/tribal cures would be appreciated.

K, I gotta go shit now.

I had something for a couple days last week....make sure to stay hydrated...it's a B!TCH

Comment

Drank a bunch of water last night while watching the games, and I'm on my second 32oz Gatorade since lunch. Hoping it's just some stomach virus that'll pass quickly, like my liquid poo is currently doing.

Comment

WavetheWheat can shed some light on the situation

he seems to be an expert

Comment

you were in Tampa, which means you undoubtedly visited a strip club, which means you probably have AIDZ

Comment

Originally posted by KVN638 View Post
            you were in Tampa, which means you undoubtedly visited a strip club, which means you probably have AIDZ
            Nope, had the wife with me, so no dirty strippers this time (although she has been in more than one strip club with me).

Comment

When you had the diarrhea, were there actual explosions, or is this a figure of speech?

Comment

Originally posted by thedeerehunter View Post
                Nope, had the wife with me, so no dirty strippers this time (although she has been in more than one strip club with me).
                Why the hell would your wife want to go to a strip club with you?

Comment

To say hello to family?
                  Originally posted by IceHawkE View Post

Comment

where do you think he met her?

Comment

put wine bottle cork in ass to retain fluid.

Comment

..........shitting through a screen door............

Comment

I am not posting anything more until I get Protist's thoughts on amoebic dissentary.

Comment

The same reason I do: to look at hot nekkid chicks.

I understand my wife is in the minority here as most of them don't want their guys looking at other women, but If you've never gone to a strip club with the wife/GF you're missing out.

Comment

Let's roll the tape.

Comment

Working...
                              X