Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT&T UVerse Interent

Anyone have it?

I have 2 choices for internet in our new place, AT&T and Comcast. I would rather not have Comcast but the AT&T install fee is kind of ridiculous if you are only getting internet. I can get around this by also getting a land line for 30 days and then canceling it.

Thoughts?

What are doing for TV?

Comment

I have 12mb uverse intertubes.

I've not had an outage yet in a year of having it. I hear rumblings of data caps coming (like 150gb per month) but I hear rumblings of EVERY data provider wanting to set caps.

Just get a 1gb fiber connection and not worry about anything except your checkbook balance.

Comment

DirecTV for moving pictures.

UVerse is quite a bit cheaper for about the same speed than Comcast (I'm also looking at around 12mb down).

Comment

All I know is that I live in the heart of Silicon Valley (I am walking distance to Adobe), in new construction, and AT&T Uverse is not available in my area. What's up with that?

Comment

I've had U-Verse for nearly 2 years now for internet, TV, and landline. Works great but I've had a couple support issues. They were handled promptly and to my satisfaction.
            I have only 3mg down and 1 up but I don't really download much.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post
              DirecTV for moving pictures.

UVerse is quite a bit cheaper for about the same speed than Comcast (I'm also looking at around 12mb down).
              Go with Uverse then. Only reason I'd go with Comcast is for the "free" unscrambled channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FrobozMumbar View Post
                All I know is that I live in the heart of Silicon Valley (I am walking distance to Adobe), in new construction, and AT&T Uverse is not available in my area. What's up with that?
                Because they haven't laid any fiber in the area. Duh.

Comment

Working...
                X