Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bully gets introduced to the WWE. Doesn't like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully gets introduced to the WWE. Doesn't like it.

http://deadspin.com/#!5782089/reveng...ecomes-an-icon

it's absolutely bullshit the fat kid got suspended for this.

Scrawny kid got destroyed! And I agree that it is complete bullshit that he got suspended.

Comment

scrawny kid got straight up mobbed. Little bitch deserved it.

Comment

Is it wrong if me to have assumed the big kid was the bully at first?

Comment

Fucking sammiches.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
            Is it wrong if me to have assumed the big kid was the bully at first?
            Wrong from my pov. Smaller boy was the aggressor and apparently the antagonist. Larger kid let him get away with the first action, blocked the second, then had had enough of his bully bullshit and threw him hard into the pavement.

Big boy is a hero, in my eyes. All bullies need to meet that kid at some point, to realize that there's always a bigger bear in the woods, so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
              Wrong from my pov. Smaller boy was the aggressor and apparently the antagonist. Larger kid let him get away with the first action, blocked the second, then had had enough of his bully bullshit and threw him hard into the pavement.

Big boy is a hero, in my eyes. All bullies need to meet that kid at some point, to realize that there's always a bigger bear in the woods, so to speak.
              No I agree with you. But without reading anything but the title, when the movie started I assumed the little kid was standing up to the bully. I figured it out soon enough.

Comment

I gather that this video comes from Australia.

Comment

That was a brutal slam. Made me hurt watching it.

Comment

little kid is about a foot from being brained on a brick wall. All parties involved are lucky to walk, or limp, away from it.

Comment

Working...
                    X