Ya know, instead of the usual tired interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know, instead of the usual tired interviews

with players and coaches, maybe this site could take the road less traveled. I propose interviews with the real people who make it all go around. The concession workers, people who clean the johns, ball boys and girls, floor wipers, hot cheerleaders, random hotties in the stands, drunken and obnoxious fans at the games . . . you know, the nitty gritty. Interviews with players and coaches are so overdone.

Re: Ya know, instead of the usual tired interviews

Who is going to interview the "Lemona Lemona Whoooooo! Lemonade" guy?

Comment

Interview with Texas chick might be ballz. The followup with the even hotter but somehow less popular dark-haired KU chick would be great too.

Volunteers?

Comment

See? Now we're talking. We need volunteer interviewers.

Comment

I'll interview those near me for outsiders perspectives of what they're witnissing on television. I cannot comment on the authenticity of said interviews.

Comment

[quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=377.msg3571#msg3571 date=1281714070]
            Interview with Texas chick might be ballz. The followup with the even hotter but somehow less popular dark-haired KU chick would be great too.

Volunteers?
            [/quote]

This chick? I think she isn't as popular as Texas chick because ButtCheese went all censor-crazy as soon as people started posting her pic.

Comment

I'm sure she just "happened" to wear that red shirt without any planning involved at all. She should have just came topless, and made it easier for everyone involved, except the players and coaches

Comment

[quote author=BlueMan link=topic=377.msg3634#msg3634 date=1281718364]
                [quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=377.msg3571#msg3571 date=1281714070]

Volunteers?
                [/quote]

This chick? I think she isn't as popular as Texas chick because ButtCheese went all censor-crazy as soon as people started posting her pic.

[/quote]

That's the one! Interview at 11 please.

Comment

Probably because of people like me....

One station tried to interview me during the Final 4 game against UNC outside my buddy's house as he was throwing an all-day drinking party. I'm pretty sure I spent most of the time comparing Roy to Osama. Needless to say, I did not see any airtime.

Comment

Working...
                  X