Les Miserables 25th Anniversery show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Miserables 25th Anniversery show

Wow. Even with a Jonas brother singing the role of Marius (he actually does a pretty good job) this sucker is amazing. Go ahead and make fun of me because I'm a huge Les Miz fan, but the cast is top notch, and the theater in London (O2 Theater) is absolutely remarkable.

At certain points in the show there are something like 300 people onstage. If you get a chance to catch it on PBS I would highly recommend it.

Chop off your penis.

Comment

I tivo'ed it on your recommendation and am sad to see that it's not the show, but a concert with people in costume. so I guess that's nice if you like the show already and don't care about blocking, scenery, or other pesky dramatic elements.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
        Chop off your penis.
        Succinct, yet excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by gravyshanks View Post
          I tivo'ed it on your recommendation and am sad to see that it's not the show, but a concert with people in costume. so I guess that's nice if you like the show already and don't care about blocking, scenery, or other pesky dramatic elements.

Really? Thats all it was? Then I'm not sorry I missed it.

Comment

I know I'm a Nancy, but I love Les Mis, and I will fight anyone who mocks me right here on my own homemade barricade I keep in my basement made of my second hand furniture. I'll check out the concert.

Comment

Hey I dig Les Mis, just was hoping it was the show. Not just people singing the songs.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X