Hmmmm.... Nice crib.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm.... Nice crib.

Nice to find out where so many of many favorite posters went.

I'll use my first post to apply for the job of " Old Bastard Who was alive before Color Television". If that position is available, please let me know where to apply.

Also, can you direct me to the form where I can apply to Fox to get my f'in money back for all the computer repairs?

Thanks for having me.

respectfully

robinsonjim

Re: Hmmmm.... Nice crib.

Welcome Sir!!

Don't go away.

Between the censorship issue and then "the aides" the old site may have been victim to one of those engineering type disasters: a combination of rare events. If Hoopo really "got things in motion" then he deserves an ass kicking for a low blow. I don't buy that, however, so he's still ok by me.

Comment

Welcome. You will need to compete with Geezer aka CaseyRybeck or Cyclist for that honor.

Many good posters from TOS were here before the PhogAidz hit, but many many more are joining every day.

Comment

Casey has always been someone for whom I have had great respect. Hopefully, he won't mind a little company in the "It Ain't Always Been That Way" boat.

rj

Comment

Welcome, glad to see you. Look around, kick the tires, use the search function, free chat. Make yourself at home. :mexican

Comment

Welcome

Comment

With apologies to CW McCall . . . . mercy sakes alive it looks like we got us a message board.

Comment

[quote author=robinsonjim link=topic=374.msg3529#msg3529 date=1281709464]
                Casey has always been someone for whom I have had great respect. Hopefully, he won't mind a little company in the "It Ain't Always Been That Way" boat.

rj
                [/quote]

Thank you :-[ :-[ :-[

Comment

does your dong still work without medical stimulation?
                  if so, you're in :mexican

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=374.msg3818#msg3818 date=1281730855]
                    does your dong still work without medical stimulation?
                    if so, you're in :mexican
                    [/quote]

Evolve- In my experience, it is more frequently an issue of opportunity and motivation than it is of "medical assistance".

Even at age 55, with proper opportunity and motivation, my dong can cross over and drive the lane (from either side of the key), dunk with both hands and hit the j well beyond college 3.

The caveat, of course, is the phrase " with proper opportunity and motivation".

....and opportunity is more rare than motivation.

Thanks for having me here.

respectfully rj

Comment

Oh, God. Old people need to stay away from the internet.

Comment

[quote author=chum1 link=topic=374.msg3878#msg3878 date=1281738092]
                        Oh, God. Old people need to stay away from the internet.
                        [/quote]

I see that they haven't required a qualifying score to post yet.

Comment

[quote author=ShooterFlatch link=topic=374.msg3520#msg3520 date=1281708245]
                          Welcome Sir!!

Don't go away.

Between the censorship issue and then "the aides" the old site may have been victim to one of those engineering type disasters: a combination of rare events. If Hoopo really "got things in motion" then he deserves an ass kicking for a low blow. I don't buy that, however, so he's still ok by me.
                          [/quote]

I did nothing, whether any of you believe that or not. I may have blown some justified hot air Tom's way, but any malice toward Scout.com or Phog.net is in no way tied to me. I swear. I almost wish I could take credit for creating Scout SuperAIDS. But that's somebody else's credit.

Comment

Welcome, JimRobinson.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=374.msg3900#msg3900 date=1281743177]
                              Welcome, JimRobinson.
                              [/quote]

Welcome indeed, Hoopo.

Heard any good tunes lately? I have definitely been jonesin' for some good jazz.

Classics-wise, I've been tinkering with Bedrich Smetana's stuff...The Moldau has had me spellbound for days now. You a fan of the Czechs?

Id welcome some suggestions in either genre..

respectfully, rj

Comment

Working...
                              X