No announcement yet.

How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?

Enough to kill Two & a Half Men. :runaway:

Cocaine once tried to do Charlie Sheen, but his tiger blood was too full of winning for it to handle.

Comment

Sheen has handled his indiscretions with mastery.

Tired of his contract, he forces THEM to break it...and pay him off.

It's a dangerous line he's balancing on, but, so far, at least part of you has to admit he's pulling it off, and with enviable style.

Comment

Read a great story, I think on Yahoo, that debated if he was simply pulling a Joquin (sp?) Phoenix and making us all look like stooges for buying into his behavior. Personally, I see this ending more along the lines of his brother River.

Comment

I don't forsee Sheen dying on the streets of L.A. like River Phoenix. Something does have to give -- he's got the look of serious drug derangement and the neck skin of a man of 65, not 45. His body is clearly giving out under the stress.

I'm guessing he'll have another huge bender and wind up in the hospital where a doctor will tell him he's playing Russian Roulette with his health, and he will die eventually from it.

Then, he either does die or just suddenly fades from view for a few years while he detoxes from the substances and his lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
          X