Chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat?

Is chat down? Or am I missing something?

down for me as well.

Comment

I think our 15 day trial is up. Gears are probably in motion.

Comment

after 5 days?

Comment

Our trial isn't up. We have till the 17th. I am not sure why it isn't working. It tries to load it yet it times out. Lemme check some things.

Comment

It seems to be down for everyone. Something on their end. Their own site isn't even working. I assume it will be fixed soon.

Comment

Ahhhhh......this explains why there were TEN new posts this morning when I logged in for the first time in 12 hours. I had to get a second cup of coffee to get through it all.

Comment

Originally posted by samandbendrivemetodrink View Post
                Ahhhhh......this explains why there were TEN new posts this morning when I logged in for the first time in 12 hours. I had to get a second cup of coffee to get through it all.

Lemme go see how many threads S&B has started in the lifetime of this forum....

P.S. Those 12 hours you mention are when everyone is asleep. I'll make sure to set my alarm for 3am to keep the content flowing!

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                  Lemme go see how many threads S&B has started in the lifetime of this forum....

P.S. Those 12 hours you mention are when everyone is asleep. I'll make sure to set my alarm for 3am to keep the content flowing!
                  I started two in one day a few days ago because it was so slow around here. TWO. That was like half the new threads for the day. Bite me.

Comment

Working...
                  X