• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacoHut
    I smell like a shoe
    • Aug 2010

What was the most horrific genitalia injury you ever endured

Someone mentioned sitting on a testicle, so what is the worst you ever went through.

I think mine would have to be the time I tore my sack going over a chain link fence. I was going skinny dipping. After that I learned to wait until I was actually at the pool before I got naked.
  • samandbendrivemetodrink
    Elitist
    • Jul 2010

Re: What was the most horrific genitalia injury you ever endured

I was 10 years old and my dad stopped at QT to get a coffee. He handed it to me for a second while he was driving (I was sitting in the passenger seat) and he went over a bump and it spilled all over my crotch. I ended up in the ER with 2nd degree burns. I am surprised that I still enjoy sex after that mishap.

Comment

• TacoHut
      I smell like a shoe
      • Aug 2010

Haha firecrotch

Comment

• ElJefe58
        Out standing in my field
        • Aug 2010

I tore my frenulum during some drunken schecks a few years back. It took a while to heal. So, so painful...

Comment

• Hoopo
          You people
          • Jul 2010

I had an Iowa MILF give me crotchrot one Memorial Day weekend. She was a gusher and I failed to wash that shit off immediately.

For my laziness I got a nasssssty fungus that lasted all goddamned summer. And the sex wasn't even that great. She knew her propensity to get gushy, so she had about six huge terrycloth towels to soak that shit up. What the hell was I thinking.

Comment

• The Sprouting Divot
            Peon
            • Aug 2010

Cut up my bag trimming my pubes with some electric clippers last summer. The ensuing thread (enshrined in the Hall of Aidz) is probably the only thing of real value I ever brought to the Ape Room.

[img width=600 height=479]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9282/1473jeff.jpg[/img]

Comment

• bedouin
              last minute straggler
              • Aug 2010

Spring Break 06' in Mexico. Doing doggie with a random chick ;D, she moved during my return thrust and my dick basically bent in half :o. There was blood in the condom ??? . Intense pain :'(. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled immediately when we got back. Needless to say, she wanted me to keep going so I actually faked like I busted a nut and got the fuck out of there :-[.

Comment

• randysavage
                Peon
                • Aug 2010

When I was 16 I was umpiring a machine pitch baseball game. The machine was set at 45 mph. The catcher short hopped the throw to the mound. The ball made contact with the wheel at which point the baseball was catapulted into my genitals at 45 mph. Shit sucked.

Comment

• The Sprouting Divot
                  Peon
                  • Aug 2010

[quote author=randysavage link=topic=370.msg3472#msg3472 date=1281677506]
                  When I was 16 I was umpiring a machine pitch baseball game. The machine was set at 45 mph. The catcher short hopped the throw to the mound. The ball made contact with the wheel at which point the baseball was catapulted into my genitals at 45 mph. Shit sucked.
                  [/quote]

Solid first post, Randy.

Pretty goddamn macho, in fact.

Comment

• Liljohnny
                    Waterboy
                    • Aug 2010

Cat fell asleep on my lap. Woke up quickly after a heavy night of drinking. Cat freaked (not declawed), and sprung out of its sleep. I freaked out and tossed cat against wall. Large cut on my johnson. Cat hit wall. Cat no longer alive.

Comment

• RandytheHelpfulPineapple
                      High Class Wheater
                      • Aug 2010

After a few dates with this girl, we decided to do a movie night at my place with a bottle or two of wine. One thing led to another and we were grinding on the couch. Jeans on jeans friction doesn't do any favors to your junk, wheaters.

After about a half hour of this on and off, I resign to the fact that we aren't going to have teh_sechs. She wanted to, but it was too soon for her... yada, yada, yada. I convince her to stay the night, despite the fact that I'm in awful pain from both the burn I got from the friction and blue balls. Somewhere in the middle of the night, she gets a bit frisky and we have teh_sechs. Needless to say, it hurt and putting a tight condom on the problem wasn't doing me any favors.

The moral of the story: there ain't nothing wrong with a little bump and grind, but there IS something wrong with alot of bump and grind.

Comment

• ono
                        Poster Extraordinare
                        • Aug 2010

Around 15, playing first base (without a cup, like a dumbass). Runner on first, line drive is hit to second. The second baseman catches it and fires a throw to me to catch the runner.

Unfortunately, the fucktard threw it in the dirt as the runner slid back. I lost the ball in the commotion, and the ball one-hopped it right into the boys.

I didn't walk right for a couple days.

Comment

• WhiteSuxDirtyBirds
                          High Class Wheater
                          • Aug 2010

catching a game when I was about 15. Guy hits a foul ball into the dirt bounchs up and catches me right in the cup. Well one boy was right on the edge of the cup, so it pinched the boy against my leg and the edge of the cup. That ball got so black and blue and swollen. It was about the size of a baseball for 2 days.

Also broke up with a girl on Valentines Day. She kicked me right in nuts so hard it took all the wind out of me and I made some godawful sound. My friend said it sounded like a dieing calf.

Comment

• illinijhawk
                            Defensive Stopper
                            • Aug 2010

17 or so, playing HS baseball. I didn't like wearing a cup while running the bases, so I took it out when I came up to bat, wondering what could possibly go wrong. Third pitch take a violent hack at a fastball, hit it straight down on the plate where it rebounds straight up into my balls. I instantly crumpled. Too add insult to injury, the umpire called me out as I laid there in pain for making contact with a fair ball after a hit.

Comment

• Milo
                              High Class Wheater
                              • Jul 2010

Man, I feel less of a man reading this thread. The worst I got was an inguinal hernia in collage trying to lift an iron table at a picnic area. It was six week of light duty. I had it for about 3 days before I complained that it felt like I was getting flicked in the nuts 100% of the time. I freaked out that it was testicular cancer. Surgery ensued, I got better. Now my genitals are better than they were before. Better, stronger, faster.

I did get a soccer ball kicked in the balls in 7th grade during a game. It hurt, I wanted to throw up, but was better after a couple of hours.

Lucky enough not to have a torn scrot, bruised balls, or any bloody wounds on the shaft.

Edit: and no, that isn't my picture on the wiki link.

Comment

Working...
                              X