Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were stranded on a desert island.... could only take 3 things....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were stranded on a desert island.... could only take 3 things....

I'm sure you all would bring 3 ladies to bang over and over and blah blah blah.

But seriously... what would you take?

A multi tool, metal canteen, and a army issued bivi.

(For those who don't know what a bivi is. It's a 3 layered gortex sleeping bag/shelter.)

Comment

A gun, a bullet, and a bottle of rum.

Comment

GPS Beacon, Boat, Fishing Pole

So I can survive and get fucking rescued, then go home and make a million off the book deal and movie rights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawker View Post
          GPS Beacon, Boat, Fishing Pole

So I can survive and get fucking rescued, then go home and make a million off the book deal and movie rights.

Comment

Ginger, Mary Ann, and The Professor to make a cool coconut radio.

Comment

A satellite phone, it's charger, and a compatible solar charger. I'm getting the fuck off that rock as fast as possible.

I spent a week by myself on an island in the Caribbean. It fucking sucked, even with a case of Guinness Foreign Extra and a bottle of Cabo Wabo. An pack of iguanas almost bit my dick off. Nature is cruel. There is definitely no god when you're on an island. The island wants you to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                A satellite phone, it's charger, and a compatible solar charger. I'm getting the fuck off that rock as fast as possible.

I spent a week by myself on an island in the Caribbean. It fucking sucked, even with a case of Guinness Foreign Extra and a bottle of Cabo Wabo. An pack of iguanas almost bit my dick off. Nature is cruel. There is definitely no god when you're on an island. The island wants you to die.
                I would have guessed you knew to keep your dick away from the iguanas.

Comment

It was like Richard Hatch from Survivor in Jurassic Park. Iguanas are small dinosaurs. Lucky I woke up in time or one of those godless monsters would have made me a eunuch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post

You did this on purpose? A week alone?

I like alone time to an extent but that would make me lose my mind.

Comment

Solid answers.... Let's switch it up though. Say your plan crashed and all the WtWers are marooned with you. In the plane reckage you find basic survival gear. What luxury items would you want? Keep in mind you're not alone and rescue isn't an option.

Comment

Originally posted by ICThawk View Post
                        all the WtWers are marooned with you.
                        Knowing all the loose women that post on this board. I'll go with a box of rubbers, some penicillin, and collection of small airplane liquor bottles.
                        Last edited by WavetheWheat; 03-07-11, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Solid answers.... Let's switch it up though. Say your plan crashed and all the WtWers are marooned with you. In the plane reckage you find basic survival gear. What luxury items would you want? Keep in mind you're not alone and rescue isn't an option.
                          Is QT there or not? gonna affect my answer

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post
                            Is QT there or not? gonna affect my answer
                            Lets go with Yes.

Comment

Lets go with Yes.
                              ok, I can skip bringing the photo album then

Comment

Working...
                              X