Angry Jayhawks painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Jayhawks painting

Friend of mine thought it would be cool to try and do a painting for me (she loves to pain, she's not the greatest, but she does some fun stuff in watercolors).

They went to Disney World with us in January, and she saw how much I liked KU Basketball (and how much I hated Missouri) and thus made me a painting

She is going to fix the tigers color to more of a yellow and still has some detail work to do, but the jist of it is here and almost done

That's effin awesome

Comment

The tigers are a PERFECT color.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post

Tigers? What the fuck you talking about? All I see is some basketballs that have eyes and then some basketballs that are more traditional (i.e. they do not have eyeballs). It should also be noted that one of the basketballs is wearing a hat and that basketball is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post
          They're GRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Comment

that's good shit.

Comment

Calling JackLord...where are you?

Comment

I see that she likes Angry Birds.

Comment

Do want.

Comment

I'm a bit troubled by the narrative of the image. A group of Jayhawks, possibly a family, lurk outside a castle with red tigers who are poised to launch basketballs in defense of their crown. The Jayhawks are visibly angry, as if the crown or basketballs belong to them and they've chased the red tigers into the castle. The red tigers are obviously retarded and/or high on meth, but still formiddable foes, which is probably why the Jayhawks are angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                      I'm a bit troubled by the narrative of the image. A group of Jayhawks, possibly a family, lurk outside a castle with red tigers who are poised to launch basketballs in defense of their crown. The Jayhawks are visibly angry, as if the crown or basketballs belong to them and they've chased the red tigers into the castle. The red tigers are obviously retarded and/or high on meth, but still formiddable foes, which is probably why the Jayhawks are angry.
                      They stole the Jayhawks' basketballs and hid in their castle. Probably because they couldn't win on the court.

Comment

Shouldn't the birds launch the basketballs at the tiggers? And they could have mullets (or upside down walnut bowls) instead of little army helmets.

Good stuff, Evolve. Tell your friend thumbs up!

Comment

the color of the tigers is fixed...harrah

Comment

bumpski

Comment

she finished editing the tiger's colors

Comment

Working...
                              X