• Show
Clear All

• Texting and Driving

NO COMMENT

Did not watch

edit:stupid board doesn't like upper case letters

Comment

insensitive comment for one second

how are all those phones in such good condition?

Comment

Its actually a disguised cell phone commercial.

Sure you may have gotten in a wreck, killing your best friend and ruining the use of your legs...but check out how unaffected this iPhone 4G is! Still looks new!

Comment

I do it all the time.

Suck it society!

Comment

I will admit to glancing at an email on occassion if I am at a stop light, but I have stopped texting and replying to emails while driving. I have a 16 year old son about to drive and 11 year old daughter. I don't want to set a bad example.

Comment

Did not read.

Posted from my iPhone while driving 80mph down I-35.

Comment

Posted from my motherfuckin xoom

Comment

I'll vote for any candidate that wants to make operation of a mobile personal communications device while driving a felony punishable by up to five years in prison.

Comment

One of the acquaintances in my mom's group back in Colorado lost her 9-year-old daughter when she was hit on her bicycle by another mom who was texting and driving. It happened a block away from our house. I'll text at lights but never while driving. And technically, it's illegal for me to do even that in Washington now (we can't even talk on our phones without a hands-free device).

Comment

How driving with a bong in one hand is illegal and driving with a cell phone is legal is a weird econo-political fact that just escapes me. Yes, some places ban mobile phone use when driving (those rare enlightened places that value their lives). But the fact is the carnage is as bad as alcohol and drugs + motor vehicles. Yet it's not treated the same way by our laws and law enforcement. Which is a pretty shitty testimonial about where our priorities are in this fucking shithole country.

Comment

Dumbass law and waste of state taxpayer money to pass it.

You can not enforce it. "Do you konw why I pulled you over?"....."no sir?" ......"you were texting."....."no sir I was calling my mom."

And no ticket. Fucking retarded by the cops/state.

Comment

It may not be enforced by stops, but if you hit someone and you have recent history on your phone, you are royally effed.

Comment

Originally posted by dominatindj11 View Post
                            Dumbass law and waste of state taxpayer money to pass it.

You can not enforce it. "Do you konw why I pulled you over?"....."no sir?" ......"you were texting."....."no sir I was calling my mom."

And no ticket. Fucking retarded by the cops/state.
                            hopefully that'd be in a state where talking isn't allowed either and a ticket is issued.

Comment

Originally posted by RandytheHelpfulPineapple View Post
                              It may not be enforced by stops, but if you hit someone and you have recent history on your phone, you are royally effed.

Can't you just wipe your phone data?

And I believe phone companies only keep text data for a few days until it gets deleted from their serves to free up space, so the prosecution would have to move quickly to obtain the information. I could be wrong on that though.

Comment

Working...
                              X