Mortgages: Where in Kansas City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortgages: Where in Kansas City?

Should I go to a bank or a place that specializes in mortgages?

are you planning on getting a FHA loan?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

I'd start with whatever bank you do your business with normally....then just shop around far and wide

simply look for the best rate, don't bother with trying to figure out who's gonna service your loan the best....because odds are the shit will be sold off to someone else by the time you make your 5th payment

Comment

what evolve said.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolvehawk View Post
            I'd start with whatever bank you do your business with normally....then just shop around far and wide

simply look for the best rate, don't bother with trying to figure out who's gonna service your loan the best....because odds are the shit will be sold off to someone else by the time you make your 5th payment
            This. They'll all sell your loan to a third party in the end, so concentrate on the best rate.

Comment

I make my decisions based on who has the best commericals. That's why I applied for my loan with Pepsi.

Comment

First Trust Mortgage...and I'm serious. 913-312-2000

Comment

Originally posted by kcjhawks4 View Post
                  I make my decisions based on who has the best commericals. That's why I applied for my loan with Pepsi.
                  Bad decision.

Should have gone with doritos.

Comment

I'm only one day into my house selling and we have to GTFO and I'm already ready to crawl into the fetal position.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post
                      I'm only one day into my house selling and we have to GTFO and I'm already ready to crawl into the fetal position.
                      Selling a house is one of the most painful acts known to man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawk1977 View Post
                        Selling a house is one of the most painful acts known to man.
                        Our place has been on the market for 1.5 years, believe me I know.

Comment

the idea of moving an entire household scares the $hit out of me..I'm a single 24yo guy and I hope I never have to move all this $hit, can't imagine having 2+ people's worth of stuff to move

then again, that'd mean I'd be stuck in tulsa forever

that said, if I do move, hopefully I'll have a company that's paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                            the idea of moving an entire household scares the $hit out of me..I'm a single 24yo guy and I hope I never have to move all this $hit, can't imagine having 2+ people's worth of stuff to move

then again, that'd mean I'd be stuck in tulsa forever

that said, if I do move, hopefully I'll have a company that's paying for it

In the 4 years I was in college I moved a total of 6 times. I fuckin' hate moving.

Comment

Originally posted by filmfanatic24 View Post
                              In the 4 years I was in college I moved a total of 6 times. I fuckin' hate moving.
                              Yeah, I was in the dorms and then we bought a house so I only moved twice really in my five years of college...I've lived in two apartments and a condo since I moved to Tulsa June of 09

I'm tired of it too

Comment

Working...
                              X