Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting this

XOOM XOOM

Looks nice. I'm surprised you, being a Vizio guy, don't want the Huawei X7 Slim.

Comment

Vizio guy? wut?

I have a panasonic and a samsung

Comment

You're getting tits? That's how I read this at first glance.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
          Vizio guy? wut?

I have a panasonic and a samsung
          I just assumed everyone here is a Vizio guy, unless you just like to lambaste me for the hell of it.

Comment

This is tempting

but damn...only 1 gig data and a two year contract?

Comment

Unfortunately they're going away from unlimited data these days, but hey at&t charges 15 for 200 megs so there's that at least

Comment

32gig is nice but $800 is a lot. I'm not sure why other companies don't offer tiers like Apple does. They are pricing themselves out of the range of the normal Joe Schmo buying iPads.

Comment

I predict that in about 18 months all these tablet toys will cost about the same as Netbooks ~ $200 with 2/yr.

Comment

Headed to verizon later today...hope they have some in stock

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Called...no one has any in stock...not sold out, just didn't get.any

Comment

Somehow I don't think Brittany is Brittany's real name:

Brittany: You would have been placed the order before 3:00pm EST to get the over night today,.

Brittany: The prices that we have for the device, and the free shipping that we have can change at anytime. If you order to and get the great prices and free shipping, you would have the device on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                          Called...no one has any in stock...not sold out, just didn't get.any

Awesome, great product launch.

People talk a lot of shit about Apple (some warranted) but at least they have their new product in stock on launch day.

Comment

Apple always has great product launches. They set the mark for them... fucking genius.

That said, the iPad 2 sucks judging by pre-release specs just like most other Apple products.

Comment

Originally posted by JHAWKjason View Post
                              Apple always has great product launches. They set the mark for them... fucking genius.

That said, the iPad 2 sucks judging by pre-release specs just like most other Apple products.

Yeah it kind of looks like iPhone 3G -> iPhone 3GS

Comment

Working...
                              X