• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElJefe

Hang in there bro.

I miss something?

Comment

I heard he's been forced to move to Olathe. Maybe something worse? I'm not sure.

Hang in there

Comment

Did he discover another wife?

Comment

Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
          I heard he's been forced to move to Olathe. Maybe something worse? I'm not sure.

Hang in there
          Is there something worse?

Comment

ftl
            Last edited by gravyshanks; 02-20-11, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Yes, I'm being forced to move from the wonderful town of Lawrence to Olathe. I don't want to go into too much detail, but a former roommate essentially destroyed my finances via fraud and ID theft and I'm also being doubly screwed by my landlord because of the actions of the aforementioned roommate. I'd like to say more, but I really shouldn't at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by dewarsrocks View Post
                I heard he's been forced to move to Olathe.
                Holy Jesus fuck. R.I.P. Jefe's life. You're being assimilated. Slash your wrists now and keep your dignity in the warm, sweet, tranquil embrace of death.

Comment

Let's just say that if you know who said roommate who fucked over jefe is, and if you have been in contact with them at any point, you may want to change your passwords for everything and make sure that all of your anti-virus/spyware software is up to date.

No need to freak out, just use caution.
                  Last edited by The42Yardstick; 02-20-11, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElJefe58 View Post
                    Yes, I'm being forced to move from the wonderful town of Lawrence to Olathe. I don't want to go into too much detail, but a former roommate essentially destroyed my finances via fraud and ID theft and I'm also being doubly screwed by my landlord because of the actions of the aforementioned roommate. I'd like to say more, but I really shouldn't at this point.
                    Damn that sucks.

Good luck with that shit.

Comment

The roommate is hanging out at Westboro Baptist this week

Comment

I heard the roommate was a fan of PIITB

HIS b

Comment

Heard the news through the grape vine. I've been royally dicked over by a room mate before, but not to this scale. Hang in there bro-heim. I owe you a beer.

Comment

I spent a year and a half in Olathe before I was paroled (and this was before the fast food wars started there). God speed.

Comment

That's awful. What a complete piece of trash. Is this the one passed out on your living room floor the night of the '08 Final Four?

My brother works in Olathe if you guys want to get hammered and cause yourselves bodily injury. Not the same without me, I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X