Dear Mad Jayhawk Blogger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Mad Jayhawk Blogger

The evidence is piled to the sky on your fat ass. I gave you a chance today to throw out your frivolous claim that I put your life in danger by using a #kubball hash tag. Instead, like an irritable person who hasn't had a Snickers in an hour, you wanted to continue this courtroom drama over a few retweets.

Am I worried about April 11? Shit no. It's a blimp on my radar. A free forum you have given me to expose your loose screws. The evidence against you is overwhelming. You've had multiple issues with people on the internet, have followed my sisters on Twitter, banned from almost every site you've ever joined (except you removed yourself from OKCupid) and created fake accounts to frame me on Twitter. The beautiful thing about the internet? It can all be traced back to you.

Accusing me of kicking your mailbox is irrational and illegal. Especially since I've never met you (until Law & Order at Douglas County today), let alone visited where you live. It also doesn't help your cause that I've been in Indiana until this semester.

You've got until April 11 to go to Douglas County and throw this out, if not I will proceed with all the stuff against you, including the lies you wrote in a police report. Before I get my powerful parents involved in this, I suggest you do what's smart. But then again, you should know who my family is based on your research...

And another thing: I admit to talking shit to you on Twitter. So you got me on that one! I don't want to run your future "career" into the ground, but I will if it's necessary to clear my own name of false accusations.

Re: Dear Mad Jayhawk Blogger

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43176#msg43176 date=1298065979]Before I get my powerful parents involved in this, I suggest you do what's smart. But then again, you should know who my family is based on your research...[/quote]

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43176#msg43176 date=1298065979]Before I get my powerful parents involved in this...[/quote]

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43176#msg43176 date=1298065979]My dad can beat up your dad[/quote]

Comment

Might have been helpful to call your dad up and ask him what the word "docket" meant.

Comment

Comment

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43176#msg43176 date=1298065979]
          The evidence is piled to the sky on your fat ass. I gave you a chance today to throw out your frivolous claim that I put your life in danger by using a #kubball hash tag. Instead, like an irritable person who hasn't had a Snickers in an hour, you wanted to continue this courtroom drama over a few retweets.

Am I worried about April 11? Shit no. It's a blimp on my radar. A free forum you have given me to expose your loose screws. The evidence against you is overwhelming. You've had multiple issues with people on the internet, have followed my sisters on Twitter, banned from almost every site you've ever joined (except you removed yourself from OKCupid) and created fake accounts to frame me on Twitter. The beautiful thing about the internet? It can all be traced back to you.

Accusing me of kicking your mailbox is irrational and illegal. Especially since I've never met you (until Law & Order at Douglas County today), let alone visited where you live. It also doesn't help your cause that I've been in Indiana until this semester.

You've got until April 11 to go to Douglas County and throw this out, if not I will proceed with all the stuff against you, including the lies you wrote in a police report. Before I get my powerful parents involved in this, I suggest you do what's smart. But then again, you should know who my family is based on your research...
          [/quote]

Beautiful.

Comment

Comment

I know what a docket is. I was making a mock of the whole thing. I didn't shower, I just came to act like a tool.

Comment

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43187#msg43187 date=1298066414]
                I know what a docket is. I was making a mock of the whole thing. I didn't shower, I just came to act like a tool.
                [/quote]

Great strategy: Piss the Judge off, look like a crazy person, and act stupid.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3737.msg43189#msg43189 date=1298066523]
                  [quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43187#msg43187 date=1298066414]
                  [/quote]

Great strategy: Piss the Judge off, look like a crazy person, and act stupid.
                  [/quote]

check, check, check

Comment

[/quote]

I'm not sure why you decided to edit to bold those things. If you don't understand why I bolded it I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Funny that he highlights how "irritable" Joe was when Joe was the most composed one there.

Comment

It's easy to be composed when your the one making the false accusations against someone. And it doesn't matter if you act like a retard to a judge... especially when she's not the Judge for April.

Comment

It's a blimp on my radar.

[/quote]

better than a fake food court proposal.

Comment

[quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43195#msg43195 date=1298066799]
                            It's easy to be composed when your the one making the false accusations against someone. And it doesn't matter if you act like a retard to a judge... especially when she's not the Judge for April.
                            [/quote]

It actually does matter if you act retarded to a Judge, you don't think they talk? You're a bigger dipshit than I thought.

Comment

LOL! It doesn't matter when the evidence supports me. The law is the law. It's the same regardless of someone's IQ.

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3737.msg43200#msg43200 date=1298067294]
                              [quote author=ManCaveSports link=topic=3737.msg43195#msg43195 date=1298066799]
                              [/quote]

It actually does matter if you act retarded to a Judge, you don't think they talk? You're a bigger dipshit than I thought.
                              [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X