what is it about quik trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is it about quik trip

that causes socital rules on lines go out the window? "oh look 10 people in line, fuck that I will go stand on the other side of the register and have the clerk ring me up first"

cocksuckers

Re: what is it about quik trip

This happens at other places too.

I used to work at a couple different places with registers in high school and it pissed me off to no end when a someone would walk up to a closed register and expect to be helped. And then it was our fault if they weren't.

Comment

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

Comment

Greatest job I ever had

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3717.msg42847#msg42847 date=1297962350]
          Greatest job I ever had
          [/quote]

Go work at a Spangles. It's life changing, ask Shocker.

Comment

Greatest job I ever had
            [/quote]

Can you really make a flame thrower out of a gas pump? I was watching Point Break last night and thought I might try this over lunch? TIA

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3717.msg42850#msg42850 date=1297963261]
              Greatest job I ever had
              [/quote]

Can you really make a flame thrower out of a gas pump? I was watching Point Break last night and thought I might try this over lunch? TIA
              [/quote]

I'd say no. Sort of like when you're banging a hooer, there's just too much fluid and not enough pressure.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3717.msg42852#msg42852 date=1297963573]
                [quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=3717.msg42850#msg42850 date=1297963261]
                Greatest job I ever had
                [/quote]

[/quote]

I'd say no. Sort of like when you're banging a hooer, there's just too much fluid and not enough pressure.
                [/quote]
                M'eh. I'll give it a shot. What do I have to lose? Maybe I'll end up on Tosh.0.

Comment

if there's no one at the other counter i'm going to walk up to it. sorry idiot, i'm not standing at the back of your line by the soda machines because you tards can't figure out that there's two cash registers up there.

same goes for the idiot who thinks he's going to stand in two lines at once and pick the shortest one when he decides to. i'm going around you and getting in one of the lines. i'm not sorry if you don't like it. dumbass.

Comment

[quote author=pissclams link=topic=3717.msg42883#msg42883 date=1297969054]
                    if there's no one at the other counter i'm going to walk up to it. sorry idiot, i'm not standing at the back of your line by the soda machines because you tards can't figure out that there's two cash registers up there.

same goes for the idiot who thinks he's going to stand in two lines at once and pick the shortest one when he decides to. i'm going around you and getting in one of the lines. i'm not sorry if you don't like it. dumbass.
                    [/quote]

What if there is only one clerk?

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3717.msg42884#msg42884 date=1297969679]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Proper QT etiquette is that there should never be more than 3 customers in a clerks line. If so, then the door bell should be activated to alert other clerks to come give assistance.

So, if there is one person in line, and you chose to wait behind them rather then walk to the counter on the other side, you're a moran.

/QTnerdRant

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3717.msg42887#msg42887 date=1297969952]
                        [quote author=TacoHut link=topic=3717.msg42884#msg42884 date=1297969679]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Proper QT etiquette is that there should never be more than 3 customers in a clerks line. If so, then the door bell should be activated to alert other clerks to come give assistance.

So, if there is one person in line, and you chose to wait behind them rather then walk to the counter on the other side, you're a moran.

/QTnerdRant
                        [/quote]
                        this.

side note: QT cashiers are pretty good about not ringing up the people who go to the other side, before ringing up the people who have been waiting.

Comment

I'm a member of the platinum QT group

I receive weekly a$$ pic...................

oh wait....err

wrong QT

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3717.msg42941#msg42941 date=1297980418]

oh wait....err

wrong QT
                            [/quote]

Are you saying QT can service two customers at once?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3717.msg42941#msg42941 date=1297980418]

oh wait....err

wrong QT
                              [/quote]

Wow, someone is asking for an ass kicking!

Comment

Working...
                              X