X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not liking people is really getting in the way of my friendships

Discuss.

Re: Not liking people is really getting in the way of my friendships

well its easy to dislike your friends when you're smarter, more attractive, and just plain better at everything than them. I also have this problem.

Comment

amen. I drink and babble. Those are the worst of my sins.

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=3714.msg42784#msg42784 date=1297913123]
      well its easy to dislike your friends when you're smarter, more attractive, and just plain better at everything than them. I also have this problem.
      [/quote]

Comment

Join the club. I'm just glad my wife can stand me.

Comment

The timing of this thread is great. I was just lamenting to my husband how I couldn't stand three of my friends today. These are three of my good friends and for some reason, they have all been pissing me off. I was about ready to drop-kick one of them today. I rarely get pissy but it took every bit of self-control I had to reign it in.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3714.msg42792#msg42792 date=1297916466]
            The timing of this thread is great. I was just lamenting to my husband how I couldn't stand three of my friends today. These are three of my good friends and for some reason, they have all been pissing me off. I was about ready to drop-kick one of them today. I rarely get pissy but it took every bit of self-control I had to reign it in.
            [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3714.msg42792#msg42792 date=1297916466]
              [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=3714.msg42812#msg42812 date=1297953342]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ICT!!! YOU ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS!!!

Seriously, I haven't been able to blame my bitchiness on that in over a year. One of the very few advantages of pregnancy and nursing.

Comment

Working...
                X