Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bieber: Hitting on some hot topics

THE BIEB

In his new Rolling Stone cover story, Justin Bieber tackles the hard stuff: sex ("I don't think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them"), politics ("I'm not sure about the parties, but whatever they have in Korea, that's bad"), health care ("Canada's the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don't need to worry about paying him"), and the big one, abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber tells the magazine. "It's like killing a baby?" But what if that baby (baby, baby, oh) were a product of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that." Craft your own publicist-approved clarification and apology in the comments!

Re: Bieber: Hitting on some hot topics

[img width=600 height=450]http://www.voilasfbay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BieberFever.jpg[/img]

Comment

I can't wait for the I love the teens (2010-2019) on VH1 in about 20 years where they catch up with Biebs on a construction site reminicing about his music days.

Comment

Wait...the little fuck is Canadian?

Yet another reason to hate him.

Comment

I have a 4 year old daughter. I have Sirius radio and switched it over to RadioDisney when I picked her up from daycare the other day, Bieb's had a song come on, I asked my daughter if it was a boy or girl singing.

Her answer, "A girl."

Even 4 year-olds think he sucks.

Comment

My daughter is 12 and shows no signs of Bieber Fever. And while she watches her fair share of the Disney channel we have have had Disney Radio in the car for maybe a grand total of 10 minutes over the 6 years or so that we've had satellite radio.

Comment

My friend and I have Bieber Fever. We are both 25. We went to his movie on Sunday. It was 3D. It was glorious.

I wish you all could one star me for that comment as I want to one star myself for it. I deserve it.

Comment

[quote author=UB link=topic=3708.msg42723#msg42723 date=1297889674]
                My friend and I have Bieber Fever. We are both 25. We went to his movie on Sunday. It was 3D. It was glorious.

I wish you all could one star me for that comment as I want to one star myself for it. I deserve it.
                [/quote]

That's sad and creepy.

Comment

[/quote]

No hate from me, Biebs is the best! He's like the Spangles of music!

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=3708.msg42732#msg42732 date=1297894488]

[/quote]

No hate from, Biebs is the best! He's like the Spangles of music!
                    [/quote]

That's a great analogy actually. But it's not for the reason you think.

Comment

[/quote]

I can understand the love for Zac Efron. But not Bieber.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3708.msg42742#msg42742 date=1297899034]

[/quote]

I can understand the love for Zac Efron. But not Bieber.
                        [/quote]

Leave Teahan out of this.

Comment

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3708.msg42709#msg42709 date=1297884916]
                          I have a 4 year old daughter. I have Sirius radio and switched it over to RadioDisney when I picked her up from daycare the other day, Bieb's had a song come on, I asked my daughter if it was a boy or girl singing.

Her answer, "A girl."

Even 4 year-olds think he sucks.
                          [/quote]

This thread inspired me to ask my 12 year old daughter tonight again about Bieber....she said he sounds like a girl. Meanwhile she and I are watching the Kings vs. Bluejackets game together. Life is good as a dad tonight!

Comment

Working...
                          X