Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone read about the NC killing?

This is messed up

At 4:04 a.m., Anderson posted, "God forgive me of my sins of which I have done plz [please] let your holy name be with me as I go to the heavenly place they will not take me alive my killing starts tonight I kill one by one hopefully I kill more than one though you it seems that I would rather want to kill lot more you know but oh well one will do I guess but if you get in my way you will be next."

Re: Anyone read about the NC killing?

Wierd things happen to wierd people. We've focused so much on inclusion in society and tolerance for all that we look past the complete nut jobs and just let them be free to be you and me. There were numerous signs of trouble from the pyschopath from the Gifford's shooting, but they were all ignored. I'm sure we're going to find out lots of other signals in this one too- from both of them. If you're a nut job you need to be dealt with, not just accepted.

Comment

I had read about the initial details of the murder and thought it sounded pretty effed up, but this is another level.

It's been a rough year for Hickory between this and the Zahra Baker murder/coverup (Australian kid/cancer survivor who had been blinded and eventually found dismembered on a former family property, whose mom was a polygamist and covered everything up).

Comment

Weird. That is all.

Comment

Isn't it weird to think that the article linked to would make no sense to someone ten years ago? Facebook pages, wall posts and updated statuses, etc. I wonder what will happen in another ten years.

Comment

lol @ putting "plz" in his death/murder/suicide letter thing.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=3706.msg42667#msg42667 date=1297875638]
              Isn't it weird to think that the article linked to would make no sense to someone ten years ago? Facebook pages, wall posts and updated statuses, etc. I wonder what will happen in another ten years.[/quote]

Another ten years??? Dude, the world ends next year. Where you been?

Comment

Working...
              X