Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wait a second, isn't oregonhawk bbsbmdeflatedboobiesmb's husband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait a second, isn't oregonhawk bbsbmdeflatedboobiesmb's husband?

no wonder he is such a grumpy gus

Re: wait a second, isn't oregonhawk bbsbmdeflatedboobiesmb's husband?

Actually.....I think my husband is grumpier. Wouldn't you be grumpy if your wife had deflated boobs?

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3694.msg42531#msg42531 date=1297809130]
      Actually.....I think my husband is grumpier. Wouldn't you be grumpy if your wife had deflated boobs?
      [/quote]

You said he was an ass man.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=3694.msg42531#msg42531 date=1297809130]
        Wouldn't you be grumpy if your wife had deflated boobs?
        [/quote]

Pffft, that's nothing that can't be fixed with a needle and a bicycle pump. You could also just cut a tiny hole in your saggy boobs and then fill the saggy parts with sand for an extra realistic boob-like texture.

Comment

Re: Re: wait a second, isn't oregonhawk bbsbmdeflatedboobiesmb's husband?

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=3694.msg42550#msg42550 date=1297812701]
          [/quote]

Pffft, that's nothing that can't be fixed with a needle and a bicycle pump. You could also just cut a tiny hole in your saggy boobs and then fill the saggy parts with sand for an extra realistic boob-like texture.
          [/quote]

He told me that they felt like a zip lock baggie of cream of mushroom soup.

Comment

Are they different sizes?

Comment

Re: Re: wait a second, isn't oregonhawk bbsbmdeflatedboobiesmb's husband?

[quote author=Milo Minderbinder link=topic=3694.msg42554#msg42554 date=1297814370]
              [quote author=TheShocker link=topic=3694.msg42550#msg42550 date=1297812701]
              [/quote]

[/quote]

He told me that they felt like a zip lock baggie of cream of mushroom soup.
              [/quote]

or ricotta cheese in a plastic bag.

Comment

Working...
              X