Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulevard Chocolate Ale

Is going for $48 and up a bottle on ebay.

I just bid $20 on a bottle but I know I won't get it.

And DAMMIT I WANT A BOTTLE

Balls

Re: Boulevard Chocolate Ale

I can't find it.

Comment

It WAS on tap at Dempseys late last week. They might be out now. It has also been rumored to be on tap at Set em Up Jacks, but I doubt they still have it.

Comment

I was talking to a lady at the liquor store about it and she said she had heard bad things...

She also told me that the person who said it knows his stuff because "he drinks microbrews and stuff".

Comment

I have 7 bottles.

You can have one for $100

Comment

Chocolate Ale

Comment

Shocking

Comment

Boulevard Beer is one of the top three things that make me proud to live in the area. Trying to think of what the other two would be . . .

Comment

[quote author=guernica link=topic=3640.msg41993#msg41993 date=1297667738]
                  I was talking to a lady at the liquor store about it and she said she had heard bad things...

She also told me that the person who said it knows his stuff because "he drinks microbrews and stuff".
                  [/quote]

It was ok. It was pretty rich though. One pour was good for me. Then again, I'm not really a chocolate person, so someone who really likes chocolate would probably love it.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=3640.msg42464#msg42464 date=1297794357]
                    [quote author=guernica link=topic=3640.msg41993#msg41993 date=1297667738]

[/quote]

It was ok. It was pretty rich though. One pour was good for me. Then again, I'm not really a chocolate person, so someone who really likes chocolate would probably love it.
                    [/quote]

This is almost exactly how i felt about it, I thought it was a little better & slightly less bitter on tap than out of the bottle. I still think you can find it in a few spots on tap, [link] http://ontapkc.com/beers/boulevard-chocolate-ale [/link]. The beer definitely doesn't live up to the hype, make sure you get a bottle of the Imperial Stout when it comes out though.

Comment

The Foundry is tapping a keg of chocolate ale at 4.

Comment

I have heard it is going to be brewed every Valentine's day for you people who must have your chocolate ale. I thought it was alright, and really have no desire to buy it again.

Comment

It is posted on the Boulevard Website.

Comment

Spoils of my trip to KC

[img width=358 height=600]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/dewars-rocks/chocolate_ale.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X