Sheep preferences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheep preferences

now that we're four weeks in, you people (yes, I mean sheep people) tell us times, preferences, etc.

5 mins between rounds, one round at a time, the revealer has to be naked...etc

put it in this thread and if we agree on it, we'll stick to it

it won't be about who's on their period which week

GO

Re: Sheep preferences

5 min rounds, in chat. Revealer puts answers in thread immediately after each round for those who are too lame to chat.

Comment

just try and keep up with me. that's my only preference. i mean, goddamn.

Comment

3 PM Central is a bit late for reveals. 1 PM is better.

I like staggered reveals better, as the thread and reactions have plenty of time. One reveal every 5-10 minutes would be good.

Cut off submissions by 10 AM Friday. Fuck the slackers.

Comment

1:00 is too early, a lot of people are probably at lunch, etc. during then.

I like 3, but if people think it's too early, 2:00 might work.

5 min. rounds are good too.

Comment

For you? Meh...

Comment

It was WAAAAY too quick today, Joe. It's not like I told you I had a head-ache.

Comment

haha film wanted quick sheep and I am in a bad mood

so I went nuts

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=3610.msg41666#msg41666 date=1297459175]

I like staggered reveals better, as the thread and reactions have plenty of time. One reveal every 5-10 minutes would be good.

[/quote]

This, pretty much exactly. Revealing all at once ruins the fun of (usually fake) fighting/arguing, which is the funnest part of sheep.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=3610.msg41663#msg41663 date=1297459002]
                    5 min rounds, in chat. Revealer puts answers in thread immediately after each round for those who are too lame to chat.
                    [/quote]

Chat reveals are only for the no-lifers who have time to spend there admiring each others belly-button lint.

We deserve better.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=3610.msg41672#msg41672 date=1297459401]

[/quote]

This, pretty much exactly. Revealing all at once ruins the fun of (usually fake) fighting/arguing, which is the funnest part of sheep.
                      [/quote]

Tell that to the people that bitch that I take too long

I'll let you be my bouncer

Comment

I don't really care about the time. If I had my way, I would choose 4pm CST. But since I know you all won't plan Sheep around my west coast schedule, then I will just work around it. Last week my husband got slightly annoyed that I demanded we do our lunch date at 11am in order for me to make it home for Sheep, but he got over it by the end of the weekend. And sometimes I have to drop off Ben at school at 2pm CST, but I can always switch schools if I need to.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3610.msg41676#msg41676 date=1297459574]
                          [quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=3610.msg41672#msg41672 date=1297459401]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think (and hope) that people are just giving you crap; I know that's the situation with me. I like it when the shepherd has the occasional 10-minute disappearance that gets the people riled up.

Comment

Blonde

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=3610.msg41681#msg41681 date=1297459729]
                              [quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=3610.msg41676#msg41676 date=1297459574]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think (and hope) that people are just giving you crap; I know that's the situation with me. I like it when the shepherd has the occasional 10-minute disappearance that gets the people riled up.
                              [/quote]

THIS. The best reveal ever was when you had to stop and let your door-fixer-guy give you that blowie and we all thought you were dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X